Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.08.2019 05:29
IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed defensive tackle Henry Melton to an incentive-laden one-year contract with the f Antworten

IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed defensive tackle Henry Melton to an incentive-laden one-year contract with the free agent coming off a major knee injury. Jachai Polite Jersey . The deal signed Wednesday has a $1.25 million base salary and could be worth up to $5 million. The Cowboys hold a three-year option after the 2014 season. The 27-year-old Melton missed most of last season for Chicago after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee against Pittsburgh on Sept. 22. Dallas is trying to rebuild its defensive line after franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware was released and 2013 leader Jason Hatcher signed with Washington. Melton has 15 1/2 sacks in 48 career games but will be needed more as a disruptive force in the middle. His best years came in 2011 and 2012, when he had 13 of his sacks and 50 of his 63 career tackles. Melton was a running back in high school in the Dallas area before becoming a defensive lineman with the Texas Longhorns. He was a fourth-round pick by the Bears in 2009 and missed his rookie season with an ankle injury. He will be reunited with former Chicago defensive co-ordinator Rod Marinelli, who now has the same title with Dallas after Monte Kiffin was reassigned after the Cowboys finished last in the NFL in total defence. "Its like youre betting on yourself," Melton said on the teams website. "I feel like with me and my rehab and coming back with Rod and the good defence thats here, I can get back to that form. I believe in that, and obviously they believe in me to get it done." Melton was arrested in December in Grapevine, where he went to high school, on charges of assault and public intoxication after police say he refused to leave a bar and fought with employees. Police say Melton was accused of punching the bar manager in the face and biting his arm. Meltons agent, Jordan Woy, said at the time that his client didnt start the altercation. Custom New York Jets Jerseys . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. New York Jets Jerseys . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. http://www.authenticnyjetspro.com/Cj-mosley-jets-jersey/ . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone.St. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Brian Elliott made 27 saves for his third shutout of the season and the St. Louis Blues beat the Toronto Maple Leafs 3-0 on Saturday night. Kevin Shattenkirk, Alexander Steen and T.J. Oshie scored for the Blues, who were coming off a 3-2 overtime loss to Detroit on Thursday. They are 4-0-1 on a seven-game homestand. Elliott made 15 saves in the first period, four in the second and stopped eight shots in the third for his 28th career shutout. It was a good team win tonight, he said. Jonathan Bernier allowed three goals on 33 shots for the Maple Leafs, who went 0-4 on a four-game road trip that also included losses to Los Angeles, Anaheim and San Jose. They are 3-12 in their last 15 and captain Dion Phaneuf said the morale of the team is awful. It feels absolutely terrible, the defenseman said. I dont know what more I can say than when you go through stretches like this, its awful. Wesley Walker Jersey. Shattenkirk scored the only goal St. Louis needed 16:40 into the first period, stick-handling past Maple Leafs forwards Tyler Bozak and James van Riemsdyk to beat Bernier with a backhand from the short side of the right circle. It was his eighth goal of the season. Steen scored his 15th 1:38 into the third period, making a final deke in front of the Toronto crease to scoop a backhand over Bernier and into the top of the net. Oshie finished the scoring with five minutes left, burying a one-timer on a Blues rush for his 12th of the season. Game Notes Steen added an assist and David Backes had two helpers for St. Louis ... The Blues host Colorado on Monday ... The Maple Leafs will host Carolina on Monday -- only their third home game in the last 14. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz