Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Diplomatie
elaine95 Offline

19.09.2019 10:03
still dealing with Antworten

T.Y. Hilton may mix his sports metaphors Alexander Mattison Jersey , but there’s no mistaking his toughness this season.The diminutive Colts receiver has pushed through a number of injuries all season, and lately it’s an ankle. But none of them, he said, would keep him from what he referred to a a “Game Seven” situation this week. The Colts will make the playoffs with a win over the Titans Sunday night, for their first postseason trip since 2014.“You know I ain’t missing [Sunday],” Hilton said, via Mike Wells of ESPN.com. “My same mentality. Just continue to get my body right and get ready for Sunday.”Hilton has barely practiced since initially injuring his ankle three weeks ago, and has been listed as questionable each week.“I ask him how he’s going to do it and he says he’s going to do fine http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dru-samia-jersey ,” quarterback Andrew Luck said. “I say, ‘OK, I know he’s going to do fine.’ If T.Y. says it, that means it’s going to be true.”They have reason to believe him, because he’s been listed on the injury report with ankle, shoulder, groin, chest Daniel Jones Jersey , and hamstring issues, and continues to produce. He has 779 receiving yards in the last six weeks, and 21 catches for 422 yards the last three weeks.“I will tell you what, it’s unbelievable what he’s doing without practice,” Colts coach Frank Reich said. “I just think very few players could do what he’s doing. He has no mental errors when he goes out there. It’s like he doesn’t miss a beat. I just attribute that to A, just his elite physical ability. How smart he is, you can’t underestimate how smart of a football player T.Y. is. He just understands the game, and then just how tough he is. I think he’s a rare bird in that regard.”So if the Colts are down in the bottom of the ninth Ed Oliver Jersey , you know who Luck will be looking for. The Packers drafted guard Cole Madison in the fifth round of last year’s draft, but he stepped away from the team before training camp to deal with what was described as a personal matter and did not return before the year was over.It’s unclear if Madison will return in 2019. Michael Cohen of reports that the suicide of his Washington State teammate Tyler Hilinski and subsequent revelation that Hilinski had CTE were the impetus for his decision to remove himself from the game.General Manager Brian Gutekunst didn’t confirm that was the reason for Madison’s departure, but did confirm that there’s no return date in sight.“He’s still dealing with some of the things that he was dealing with at the beginning of the season last year,” Gutekunst said. “Obviously we wish him the best and we’d love to, at some point, get him out there on the field to help us. But when that time is going to be, we’re not there yet.”Cohen reports that the Packers are “navigating the offseason with an understanding” that Madison won’t be in the picture in 2019 either.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz