Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Diplomatie
elaine95 Offline

26.09.2019 08:02
always be an Eagle.” Antworten

JACKSONVILLE http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-oshane-ximines-jersey , Fla. (AP) — Nick Foles walked off the practice field, paused briefly to take off his jersey and started sprinted to the locker room. He wanted to get home as quickly as possible.Foles spent the last two days practicing with the Jacksonville Jaguars and trying to recover from a gut-wrenching personal loss.Foles’ wife, Tori, had a miscarriage last weekend. Foles spoke publicly for the first time following organized team activities Friday and said his wife urged him to return sooner than many expected.“She knows how important family is to me, but she also wanted me to be here to be with the team,” Foles said. “It was really up to her, and she wanted me to come here and be with the team for a little bit. …“If my wife needed me at home right now Julian Love Jersey , I’d be at home. That’s just me being honest.”Tori Foles was 15 weeks pregnant with the couple’s second child when she went into sudden labor Sunday and knew something was wrong. She later found out she had an infection of pneumonia in her blood that caused her to go into premature labor and endure a full delivery.“I know there are a lot of people that go through this,” Nick Foles said. “It’s difficult. It’s really difficult. It will always be emotional, but ultimately we trust the Lord in this process. We get home to our beautiful baby girl and we hug her even tighter. … Tori’s going through a lot right now. I’m here. The team’s been awesome, but when I’m done here, get home to them so we can continue to heal with one another.”Foles raved about his wife’s resilience. A volleyball player at Arizona, Tori Foles was out of college and working at Nike in 2013 when she was diagnosed with dysautonomia, which affects blood flow through the body and often causes lightheadedness http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-darius-slayton-jersey , fainting, blurred vision and an increased heartbeat when standing up. There is no cure.“She was bedridden, hospitals,” he said. “She battles that every single day. Obviously, we’ve gone so much these last couple of years. We’re going through this now. But she’s so strong. She’s unbelievable.”Tori returned home earlier this week and is taking antibiotics to fight the infection. She is getting help from family members and friends, which helped make it easier for Nick to leave the house, attend practices and continue installing the team’s new offense.“She’s the one who said Quinnen Williams Jersey , ‘Go, the team needs you right now,'” he said. “She knows I’m coming home right away. So that’s her. It really is as simple as that. … It’s never going to be, ‘Poor me’ or anything. It’s never that way. She goes through something every day with a chronic illness and she’s never going to do that. She’s tough. She fights through everything.“Right now she’s continuing to do what she can. She probably moves around too much right now. I know she’s going through so many emotions, but that’s something we get to go through, and in our relationship and our marriage. It allows us to grow closer and closer together.” CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP)Trey Burton is taking the Philly Special to Chicago.Burton http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jachai-polite-jersey , the tight end who threw a touchdown pass to quarterback Nick Foles in Philadelphia’s victory over New England in the Super Bowl, has agreed to a $32 million, four-year contract with the Chicago Bears, according to two people familiar with the deal.Both people spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the deal won’t be announced until the league year starts Wednesday.The Eagles also lost another tight end, releasing veteran Brent Celek to save $4 million under the salary cap. Celek was the longest-tenured player on the team, missing only one game in 11 seasons.”Brent Celek defines what it means to be a Philadelphia Eagle,” the team said in a statement. ”His dedication to his profession and this organization is unmatched and he will go down as one of the best tight ends in franchise history. Brent embodied the city of Philadelphia’s temperament and character with his toughness and grit. He has been a huge part of everything we have been building over the last decade and it is only fitting that he was able to help us win our first Super Bowl last season.”Unfortunately Chuma Edoga Jersey , in this business we are forced to make difficult decisions, especially this time of the year. This one is as tough as they come, but in our eyes, Brent will always be an Eagle.”Burton threw out the first pitch before the Philadelphia Phillies played the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday. He re-enacted his TD pass to Foles. The play was called ”Philly Special.”The versatile Burton gets a chance to be the No. 1 tight end on the Bears after catching 23 passes for 248 yards and five TDs in Philadelphia’s championship season.—AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz