Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.10.2019 09:44
motivate his Antworten

MONTMELO, Spain - Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes were in a class of their own again in qualifying for the Spanish Grand Prix on Saturday, while struggling four-time champion Sebastian Vettel stalled and was demoted on the grid. Hockey Jerseys Black Friday . Hamilton edged teammate - and main rival - Nico Rosberg with a late lap of 1 minute, 25.232 seconds on the sunny and dry Barcelona-Catalunya circuit for his fourth pole of the Formula One season and 35th in his career. Rosberg, the overall leader, came in second at 0.16 seconds behind to set up another driving duel. Hamilton has won the last three races right in front of Rosberg, with the rest of the field far behind. "Nico was really driving well though practice and qualifying," Hamilton said. "I didnt know if I was going to get it, but right at the end I had to eke out absolutely everything I could get from the car." Vettels Red Bull has left him stranded twice in two days. First it rolled to a halt during Fridays first practice session, and it failed him again early in the third period of qualifying. Vettel was left 10th in qualification, but he will start from 15th on the grid after Red Bull incurred a five-place penalty for replacing his cars damaged gearbox. Regulations require gearboxes to be used for at least six consecutive races. As Vettels troubles mounted, new partner Daniel Ricciardo finished with the third fastest time ahead of Williams Valtteri Bottas and Lotus Romain Grosjean. Fernando Alonso, last years winner here, could do no better than seventh place, right behind Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen. Hamilton complained to his team early in the day that they "made the car worse" after minor changes to try and improve on its already commanding performances from Friday, when the British driver dominated both practices. "It was a real handful for me," Hamilton said. "It was back to square one. I was a half second behind Nico but at the end I did it by the skin of my teeth." Rosberg wasnt afraid to show his disappointment. "I dont particularly enjoy coming second to Lewis," he said. "But all it takes is a good start tomorrow and I am in the lead again." Hamilton and Rosberg are poised to dominate a fifth straight race after sweeping the first four and taking all five pole positions. That dominance was acknowledged by Ricciardo. "We are best of the rest. But that is not good enough, we are still a second off," the Red Bull driver said. "We have made some improvement, but they, being Mercedes, have done so as well. Even with a different strategy in the race, it is going to be difficult to make up a second each lap." In 23 races at Montmelo, 15 pole-sitters have gone on to victory, while only two drivers have won when starting from third place or lower. Red Bull appeared to have Vettels car back in a good enough condition to compete, but its transmission acted up at the start of the third qualifying period when he pulled out of the garage, and by the third curve his car came to a halt. Vettel told his team by radio, "I have no drive, Im sorry, I have no drive" before he jogged back to pit lane while waving to fans. Ferrari showed no sign that the three-week break before the European races had paid off in improvements. "This wasnt a good qualifying session," Alonso said. "But the outcome was more or less what we could have expected on a difficult weekend." Less than two minutes into the session, Pastor Maldonado crunched the right wheel of his Lotus when he lost control coming out of a right-hand turn and slammed into the wall on his third lap. Maldonado, who won here in 2012 with Williams, emerged unscathed from the car before it was hauled away. Toro Rossos Jean-Eric Vergne will start the race from the back of the pack after he was docked 10 places for breaching safety regulations on Friday when a wheel flew off his car. He finished qualifying in 16th place. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. Custom Hockey Jerseys .S. - Nova Scotias Mary Fay guaranteed at least one more match and a shot at the Canadian junior curling championships final on home ice. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said.LONDON - Struggling at home but excelling in the Champions League, Borussia Dortmund is headed to Arsenal on Wednesday.Dortmund, which has already qualified for the second round, will travel to London without forward Marco Reus, who is out with an ankle injury. Reus was hurt in the 2-2 draw with Paderborn over the weekend, a result that left Dortmund in 16th place in the Bundesliga standings.Arsenal, which blew a three-goal lead against Anderlecht in the last match, can join Dortmund in the last 16 with a draw.In the other group match, Galatasaray plays Anderlecht.Here are some things to know about Wednesdays matches:___DORTMUNDS WOESDortmund has fallen back into the relegation zone in the Bundesliga after wasting a 2-0 lead to settle for a 2-2 draw at promoted Paderborn.But even worse, it lost Reus, who was the victim of a vicious tackle and will be sidelined into 2015 with an ankle injury, his third major injury this year.Reus latest misfortune has sparked a debate, with some calling for the player who commits such a foul to be suspended until the injured player recovers. Although few believe such a move is practical, everyone agrees top players need better protection.Hans-Joachim Watzke, Dortmunds CEO, has asked for blood, sweat and tears from the team and that injuries should be no excuse for setbacks. Dortmund should produce top performances not only in the Champions League but against lower-ranked opposition as well.Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp will also be missing defenders Mats Hummels and Sokratis Papastathopoulos through injuries, while striker Ciro Immobile may get a rare start.___ARSENAL EXPECTANTArsenal needs only a point from its last two Champions League matches to secure its place in the second round.The team heads into the match against Dortmund after it lost to Manchester United 2-1 in the Premier League on Saturrday. Authentic Hockey Jerseys. . Memories of the Anderlecht match are also fresh.We all know that our last match in the Champions League at home to Anderlecht was disappointing, Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny said. But we must put that behind us and were all ready to bounce back against Dortmund and hopefully get a place in the last 16.Arsenal is second in Group D with seven points, five behind Dortmund.___ANDERLECHT STRUGGLINGDespite its three-goal comeback to force a 3-3 draw at Arsenal three weeks ago, Anderlecht is struggling again.The Belgian team lost to Charleroi 3-1 over the weekend and as a result is now trailing FC Brugge in the league. Now it is up to coach Besnik Hasi to motivate his players again.There is no reason to doubt. I know my players will be ready on Wednesday, Hasi said. The only positive thing to come out of the loss is that my players will have both feet on the ground again.Anderlecht will be able to recover Belgium international Steven Defour to beef up its defensive midfield.A victory at the Vanden Stock Stadium would guarantee Anderlecht at least a place in the Europa League after the winter break and maintain a theoretical chance to advance in the Champions League.___PRESSURE ON PRANDELLIGalatasaray coach Cesare Prandelli is under intense pressure for a victory over Anderlecht.The Istanbul side, which lost to Trabzonspor 3-0 at home on Saturday, is last in Group D with only one point in the competition.Many are blaming Prandelli for the loss, criticizing his decision to keep Wesley Sneijder out of the starting 11. Despite rumours of that he may be fired, Galatasaray has so far stood behind Prandelli.Such a score before the Anderlecht game was unfortunate but we will look ahead, said Hamdi Yasaman, the clubs deputy president.Prandelli, the former Italy coach, took charge of Galatasaray in July. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz