Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.10.2019 10:23
who head into the break 13 games behind the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West. "I think its important to get a breather here," Antworten

BOSTON -- Torey Krug became an instant favourite in Boston when he was called up during last years playoffs and had four goals in the first five NHL post-season games of his career. Phillies Jerseys 2019 . After a quick start this season, with six goals in about a month, the 22-year-old defenceman slowed down and was scoreless for 11 straight games. In the first period Saturday against Winnipeg, he had a giveaway in the Bruins zone that helped the Jets take a 1-0 lead. "Thats frustrating," said Krug, who assisted on the tying goal and then scored twice to lead Boston to a 4-1 victory. "Its all about putting it into the past and forgetting about it." Daniel Paille also scored for Boston, and Tuukka Rask made 36 saves for the Bruins before they embark on a three-game California trip. Dustin Byfuglien scored and Ondrej Pavelec stopped 25 shots for Winnipeg. The Jets have lost two in a row since bringing a three-game winning streak into the new year. Byfuglien gave the Jets the lead midway through the first period after Krug failed to clear the zone. But Boston tied it when Krug coasted in from the blue line and found Paille on the other side of the crease for quick redirect. The Bruins took the lead 3 minutes into the second when Krug wristed one through traffic and made it 3-1 four minutes later when he put another wrist shot on net and it was redirected past the goalie by Jets defenceman Jacob Trouba. "He handled himself well. He played well. When hes on top of his game, offensively, he makes things happen," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "Just a few times its about him making safe plays. Thats a part of his game hes working on." Krug, who got a stick in the face on his final shift and had two cuts on his lip to show for it, said he was hoping that the first goal would have been tipped in by Justin Florek, who was making his NHL debut. The second one was first credited to Carl Soderberg before it was changed to Krug. "Any time you cant contribute the way you were before, it can be frustrating," Krug said. Bruins defenceman Adam McQuaid said it was nice to see Krug contributing goals again. "The guys capable of doing it," he said. "It brings an element to our D corps that we need." Boston made it 4-1 when Reilly Smith cleaned up after Brad Marchands shot got past Pavelec. There were three fights in the game, with Zdeno Chara matching up against Chris Thorburn in the first period, followed 2 seconds later by Matt Fraser and James Wright. McQuaid fought with former Bruin Mark Stuart in the third period. "It was an opportunity for me to do something during the game early on, so I was trying to get into it," Thorburn said. "But any time you can get Chara off the ice too, a guy of his calibre, thats also a plus." Notes: The Bruins recalled Florek from Providence of the AHL on an emergency basis for the game. It was his NHL debut. ... It was Juliens 500th game as Bruins coach. He also coached the Montreal Canadiens and New Jersey Devils before coming to Boston in 2007. ... The U.S. womens Olympic hockey team attended the game and received a standing ovation and "U-S-A!" chant during the second period. ... The Atlanta/Winnipeg franchise has lost 12 straight in Boston. Philadelphia Phillies Store . -- Theres nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team. Phillies Jerseys China . -- Max Gilbert captured his first pro victory at the Tour Championship of Canada. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/ . 31-Feb. 2. While organizers havent decided if itll be red or green clay, they feel their choice of surface will give the Americans an advantage over Britain, which is expected to be led by defending Wimbledon champion Andy Murray.DENVER -- Brian Dozier played his own version of Home Run Derby against the Colorado Rockies, hitting two into the left-field seats. Next up, the real thing -- in his home park. Dozier had his first career multihomer game to get cranked up for the derby and the Minnesota Twins beat the Rockies 13-5 on Sunday. "A little momentum going into it," the second baseman said of Mondays contest. At 5-foot-11, 190 pounds, Dozier doesnt exactly consider himself a basher of the baseball. But he lined a solo homer in the eighth off Adam Ottavino and added a three-run shot an inning later when Brooks Brown served him a 94-mph fastball. Doziers hoping he can carry that swing over to the contest. His brother is even flying in pitch to him. "Its going to be fun," said Dozier, who has 18 homers this season. However, hes not so sure he will even receive the biggest ovation at the contest even if its at Target Field. He thinks the return of Rockies first baseman Justin Morneau, who came up with the Twins, will draw quite a few roars, too. Morneau also was picked to participate in the derby. "Thats going to be really exciting," Dozier said. Late fill-in Chris Parmelee gave the Twins an early lead as he ignited a five-run first inning with a two-run single. He replaced outfielder Oswaldo Arcia, who was scratched with the flu. The run support turned out to be enough for Phil Hughes (10-5), who picked up his 10th win despite allowing five runs and 10 hits in five innings. It was his first appearance at Coors Field. "Didnt like it very much," Hughes joked of the hitter friendly park. "I didnt have my best stuff or command or anything really going today." Neither did Brett Anderson (0-3). He was rusty in his first outing since April. He allowed six runs -- five earned -- in five innings. The lefty has been sidelined since breaking his left index finger on April 12 while batting. "My stuff was terrible, pretty much," Anderson said. "Ill put this one behind me. I feel good about staying healthy and go to my next one." Minnesota finished a seven-game road swing with a 5-2 record and head into the All-Starr break trailing the AL Central-leading Detroit Tigers by 10 1-2 games. Stitched Phillies Jerseys. Dozier thinks the team is in a good spot heading into the second half, especially considering they begin with a 10-game home stand. "We knew coming into this series, or this whole road trip, not really make-or-break, but a huge test what were going to do after the break, whether buy or sell," Dozier said. "I want to try to do everything to contend. "In all of our opinions, we think were good enough." Hughes was able to stave off the Rockies after being staked to an early lead. Colorado trimmed the deficit to 6-5 in Hughes last inning, when Morneau scored on Corey Dickersons groundout. Sam Fuld provided some breathing room in the seventh when he brought home a run with a sacrifice fly. Parmelee then added another run when he ran home on a passed ball. Dozier increased the lead in the eighth with his homer that was just inside the foul pole in left. He then hit another an inning later, giving the Twins a season-high 18 hits. Nolan Arenado and Morneau each had three hits for the Rockies, who head into the break 13 games behind the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West. "I think its important to get a breather here," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Its the only time for six, seven months that were able to do that. But when the second half starts we need to play with a sense of urgency. "I was hoping we could get this series going into the break. Didnt happen." NOTES: Dozier has 69 runs this season. The last Twins player to have more than 68 runs at the break was Rod Carew (70) in 1977. ... Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said INF Danny Santana (left knee) should be ready to return soon after the All-Star break. ... Gardenhire will use right-handers Kyle Gibson, Kevin Correia and Hughes in a three-game series against Tampa Bay beginning Friday. ... RHP Jordan Lyles (broken left hand) was transferred to the 60-day disabled list. Weiss said recent X-rays showed Lyles hand "needed a little bit more time." Weiss also said Lyles was involved in a minor car accident Friday night and suffered some facial injuries. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz