Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Offizielles
elaine95 Offline

13.12.2019 02:48
with Redskins"The Antworten

Someone in Cincinnati must know exactly what Hue Jackson’s job is.But good luck getting a clear explanation from either Jackson or his boss about what it might be.“In my own words: Whatever this organization needs me to do Renell Wren Cincinnati Bengals Jersey ,” Jackson said, via Fletcher Page of the Cincinnati Enquirer. “Whatever Marvin thinks I need to do to help him, to help him be the best version of himself. To help whether it’s offensively, defensively or special teams, I’ll do whatever they need me to do.”Jackson’s title is special assistant to the head coach (assistant to the traveling secretary was taken), which is vague enough. When he was hired midseason in 2012, his title was secondary assistant and special teams coach.Bengals coach Marvin Lewis stammered around an answer, but seemed to make clear that Jackson’s role wouldn’t be on offense. They fired defensive coordinator Teryl Austin this week, and Lewis will call the defensive signals.“Hue is here to, you know, right now he’s trying to find, you know Renell Wren Jersey 2019 , just get, uh, immersed back into what we’re doing, how we’re doing it and the added morsels to me about things he, you know, observes,” Lewis said. “That way he can assist with players on the field and with us defensively with the implementation and development of the plan and, you know, he’ll continue to look at things analytically. He’s got a lot more exposure to that than I’ve had, and that’s helpful because we have the data and just how they continue to use the data correctly. And so that’s good and he’s been involved in that quite a bit, so that’s another added plus exposure to things.”Thanks for clearing that up, Marvin.Jackson was just as clear about his time in Cleveland. He was fired after going 3-36-1 Renell Wren Jersey Mens , but declared the experience “good.”“You know, regardless of what the record was, I mean, it was an opportunity and an experience and you can’t get those back,” he said. “I think I’m a better coach for it, you know, having gone through it. But at the same time, you know, nobody wants to have that kind of record, you know. But I’m looking to being here, helping this organization win and getting this organization back to where it needs to be.”Whatever that entails. What is the best way to fill a need? Throw a bunch of players at it."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABengals News (4/23): How Cincinnati could double up on certain positions in the draftNew,29commentsWhat is the best way to fill a need? Throw a bunch of players at it.EDTShareTweetShareShareBengals News (4/23): How Cincinnati could double up on certain positions in the draftBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsHistory says the Cincinnati Bengals will use double-up approach in 2019 NFL DraftBut at some positions Youth Renell Wren Jersey , especially linebacker, one draft pick might not be enough. Even if LSU’s Devin White falls out of the top 10 or Michigan’s Devin Bush is the choice, the Bengals could opt for another linebacker later in the draft. Boomer's Scouting PartyIt was more than a year before they drafted him. Maybe two. Maybe even while Sam Wyche was still coaching the San Francisco quarterbacks and before he became the head coach at Indiana, never mind the Bengals. It was back when he filled out the Bengals’ “Professional Football Questionnaire,” with symbolic bold printing and Norman Julius Esiason informed them his age was 21 after printing on top of the nickname line, “Boomer.” He was 6 ft. 4 in. (without shoes) and 205 pounds (stripped).Finding Value In The Sixth RoundWith the 2019 NFL Draft days away, most teams have already completed their draft grades after watching thousands of hours of tape, watching players work out at the combine and pro days and conducting interviews.Picking a QB for the Bengals in each round of the 2019 NFL draftAndy Dalton still has two years left on his deal and both Zac Taylor and the front office has been adamant he’s their guy — but have also said everything is an option in the draft.Cincinnati Bengals: 2019 season pre-draft record predictionIt’s been an offseason of change for the Cincinnati Bengals. They swiftly swept out the Marvin Lewis era, replacing it with the young Zac Taylor regime. Big names of note (such as Vontaze Burfict) were removed from the equation, opening the door of opportunity for younger, sprier options.Zac Taylor never surprised by quarterbacks going early in draftTaylor’s first NFL coaching job came with the Dolphins in 2012 and he worked with rookie Ryan Tannehill after Miami selected him with the eighth overall pick. Taylor would leave Miami after the 2015 season and he returned to the NFL in 2017 as the Rams’ quarterback coach. He worked with 2016 first overall pick Jared Goff in that job and there’s been some speculation that the Bengals could start the clock on replacing Andy Dalton by taking a quarterback with the 11th pick this year.Bengals select FSU’s Brian Burns in Peter King’s mock draftWith the draft under a week away, it’s time to really start honing in on who the Bengals will likely take at No. 11. Most mock drafts have Cincinnati taking either Devin White White Renell Wren Jersey , Devin Bush, or Dwayne Haskins.Whatever the Plan is, Bengals Have Draft Capital to ExecuteWhen you look at any sort of Bengals pre draft material this year, one thing stands out. They have five picks in the sixth round. A fair portion of guys picked in the sixth round won’t be in the NFL for more than a cup of coffee, a handful will be journeymen, and maybe five will make a real impact in the league.2019 NFL Draft Rumors: There's 'A Real Possibility' Bengals Take QB in 1st RoundThe Cincinnati Bengals have a lot of needs after a 6-10 season, but they could potentially use their first-round pick in the 2019 NFL draft to find Andy Dalton's replacement at quarterback.Random NewsMichigan DL Gary dealing with labral tear in shoulderThe Michigan defensive lineman has a shoulder that was flagged, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources informed of the situation. The injury issue is a labral tear from college, and most believe he can play this season, then possibly have surgery afterwards, per Rapoport. The injury would likely have to be managed or harnessed though.Chargers pick up fifth-year option on Joey BosaThe Los Angeles Chargers exercised the fifth-year option on Joey Bosa Nick Vigil Jersey White , NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the situation. The move keeps the pass rusher in Powder Blue through the 2020 season.2019 NFL Draft Buzz: Raiders planning surprise pick?Could that anxiety stem from an expectation that new Raiders general manager Mike Mayock and coach Jon Gruden are planning a bombshell maneuver on Thursday during Round 1 of the 2019 NFL Draft and want to ensure a report doesn't scuttle the plot?Falcons agree with J.J. Wilcox on one-year contractThe 6-foot, 212-pound Wilcox entered the league as a third-round pick with the Dallas Cowboys. He spent four seasons in Dallas, and then played for the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2017 before splitting time with the Indianapolis Colts and New York Jets the past regular season.Dwayne Haskins: 'Something there' with Redskins"There's definitely something there," Haskins said Monday on NFL Network's Up to the Minute. "I feel like there's a great relationship with the Redskins. My mentor Shawn Springs played for the Redskins. Great relationship with [owner] Mr. [Daniel] Snyder and the rest of the Redskins ownership. Whatever team picks me, I'll be excited to be a part of, but there's definitely something there in D.C."

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz