Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Offizielles
elaine95 Offline

13.12.2019 07:36
helmet amba Antworten

Taking swift and severe action against Antonio Brown based only on a civil lawsuit would have created a horrible precedent. Not taking swift and severe action against Antonio Brown based on the most recent allegation of misconduct made against him would set an equally horrible precedent.Brown’s text messages to a woman who had made an unofficial allegation of misconduct against him were intended to deter her from making an official allegation of misconduct Isaiah Wynn Jersey , through intimidation and harassment. No employer should allow such behavior to go unpunished.In a normal workplace, allegations made by one employee against another employee will trigger a clear and unmistakable admonition to the accused: If you intimitidate, harass, or retaliate against the accuser in any way, you will be fired. In the NFL, the entire world is the workplace, thanks to the league’s decision to impose a Personal Conduct Policy that applies in the stadium, out of the stadium Womens Danny Etling Jersey , in the season, out of the season, in the country, out of the country.So with an accuser making unofficial allegations against Brown regarding conduct that would potentially constitute a violation of the Personal Conduct Policy, anything aimed at getting her to not proceed is no different than conduct in a normal workplace that is intended to intimidate or harass an actual or potential accuser.Thus, if Brown did indeed send those messages, the league should suspend him and/or the Patriots should cut him. Any other outcome would invite other players facing actual or potential accusations to try to scare away the accuser with strong language, claims that the accuser is simply looking to make a money grab Youth Isaiah Wynn Jerseys , efforts to investigate her background, and subtly menacing efforts to pull the accuser’s children into the situation.Given that Brown included his own lawyer in the group texts shows that Brown simply didn’t realize the problems inherent to this kind of behavior. Whether he realized it or not, the conduct is unacceptable — and the league and Patriots should take action in response to it, quickly. As the NFL begins its investigation regarding a sexual assault and rape lawsuit filed against Patriots receiver Antonio Brown, the league may need to consider expanding the review.In a lengthy item from Robert Klemko of SI.com regarding various alleged failures by Brown to pay bills and otherwise act like a normal, decent human being, Klemko shares the story of a female painter whom Brown hired to create a mural at Brown’s house.The unnamed woman claims that, on the second day of the job Isaiah Wynn Jerseys Stitched , the arrangement took a turn.“I’m on my knees painting the [mural], and he walks up to me butt-ass naked, with a hand cloth covering his [penis] and starts having a conversation with me,” the woman told Klemko. “Unfortunately, I’ve been tried [by men] a lot of times, so I just kept my cool and kept painting. After that, it all ended abruptly.”In all, Klemo spoke to more than two dozen people who have experienced “a pattern of disturbing Youth Duke Dawson Jerseys , sometimes bizarre behavior” while interacting with Brown.The Klemko story doesn’t break dramatic new ground, but it reconfirms the notion that Brown has managed to maintain two personas throughout much of his NFL career. The dark side of AB first emerged when he threatened in 2018 an ESPN writer who was gathering negative information about Brown. “[W]ait to I see you bro we gone see what your jaw like,” Brown said on social media to Jesse Washington. Brown quickly apologized, but the smiling, happy-go-lucky, “call God” faςade had forever been pierced.In the time since then, Brown’s image has taken repeated hits, thanks to a furniture-throwing lawsuit Duke Dawson Jerseys Stitched , a Week 17 walkout, social-media attacks on his quarterback, unstable behavior in Oakland (calculated or not), and the recent civil claim of sexual misconduct. He’s now facing an NFL investigation that could, depending on its outcome, result in Brown being placed on paid leave in the short-term — and in Brown being suspended (or possibly banished, if the league concludes he committed rape) in the long-term.His skills have continued to ensure that his football career will flourish. His endorsement deals could begin to suffer; Xenith reportedly dumped him as a helmet ambassador. It won’t be a surprise if other companies begin to sever ties with Brown.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz