Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Offizielles
elaine95 Offline

19.12.2019 07:46
receiver Byr Antworten

While everything was going bonkers in the NFL on Friday afternoon Chad Henne Jersey , the power went out at my house, and I ended up doing a lot of writing on my laptop at a local bar that had electricity and WiFi...."While everything was going bonkers in the NFL on Friday afternoon, the power went out at my house, and I ended up doing a lot of writing on my laptop at a local bar that had electricity and WiFi. How was YOUR day?We have a rundown of today’s wild NFL news Kendall Fuller Jersey , including how the Antonio Brown sweepstakes are still wide open, with three teams still reportedly in the mix to land the Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver.Is Brown a nutcase?Or is the team that takes him on even nuttier?If the Kansas City Chiefs end up cutting ties with Dee Ford and/or Justin Houston — and maybe even if they don’t — our Kent Swanson has a look at an EDGE prospect the Chiefs could draft.What would you say to the Crimson Tide’s Christian Miller?What Would Belichick Do?And could Brett Veach adopt some (or all) of the traits that we see in New England’s mad genius in order to keep the Kansas City Chiefs at the top of the league?Those are just some of the questions I asked as free agency approaches.What answers would you give?But whom are we kidding?You’re going to talk about whatever you like.And that’s fine.Don’t neglect taking a moment to vote in tonight’s poll:We should find out more about Eric Berry’s status Wednesday Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid is expected to speak to the media Wednesday at approximately 11:40 a.m. Arrowhead Time.Prior to Reid’s address, Chiefs head athletic trainer Rick Burkholder will take the podium to address all current Chiefs injuries. Burkholder does not take questions.The No. 1 injury concern on the minds of Chiefs fans right now is the health of starting safety Eric Berry, who has not practiced since August 11 in St. Joseph due to a sore heel.The Chiefs have been mum on the topic for a while now Eric Murray Jersey , but what changes Wednesday is the beginning of the Week 1 injury report. If a player is out of practice or limited, that information is available to the public.The good news is that Burkholder is typically very clear on where injuries of the team stand, and he usually provides a timetable. In addition to updates on Berry, I expect we’ll hear the latest news on S Daniel Sorensen Terrance Smith Jersey , wide receiver Byron Pringle and perhaps even cornerbacks Step Durham and Keith Reaser.We are already aware that Sorensen is expected to miss regular-season games, but general manager Brett Veach mentioned he could play half the season on cutdown day.That being said, the main focus for fans, media and analysts on Wednesday will be what is going on with Berry.

«« players who
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz