Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
ylq123 Offline

21.12.2019 08:37
l show them With a look of sc Antworten

Open the diary that I wrote before, and the text will flow into the eyes like a tide. On May 17, I went home with my classmates eating ice cream and holding hands. The happiest thing in the world is to do what I like without worry; On May 18, I went shopping, passing by a shop and saw a dark-skinned farmer bargaining with the seller for a piece of clothing. On May 19, I happily carried my schoolbag to school and turned around in the corner of the corner A ragged old man saw the end along the text while sleeping, feeling that the scene had an inexplicable familiarity. Oh! This scene is very similar to Qin Zhenzi's "A Safe Bed". In my heart, "A Safe Bed" impressed me very much. Her text was simple, and the real author wrote something like: "However, when you walk in quietly, you will hear even breathing and a slight Nose blew. She was wearing overalls from a nearby restaurant. He was wearing a yellow hard hat next to the construction site. After working all morning, they were tired in the warmest hours of late autumn in the north. I have an inexplicable feeling in my heart, I just feel that they are very tired and exhausted. They have no time to take off their work clothes. In the warmest hour of the late autumn day in the North, it should have been a good time to relax, but they were extremely tired because of work. I fell asleep, this is really distressing. Continue to read along the text: "In this set of photos, you will see fruit sellers sleeping in mountainous grapefruit, and vegetable farmers in the winter melon The wall took a nap, the road builders took a nap by the icy railroad tracks Cigarettes For Sale, and a duck farmer slept directly on the open space beside the pond ... A small piece of text like this made me feel sad for those Dew in the sun, soak shouting chase sleep in, sleeping in a sleeping workers only for those tired of the open-air at the time of unbearable mokingusacigarettes.com. In reality, they worked very hard, but what they paid back was only a small salary. This really makes people feel that sometimes it is difficult to put down the weight of equality at the two ends of the balance. The author also wrote: "In the photo, the construction worker's couch��bricks, cement, and steel bars��may soon build a high-rise building. , But its builders often can only look up, not sharers. Living with their own hard work, this is full of dignity, but the helmet that symbolizes the identity of workers, can only shield them from the sun, but it is difficult to They bring enough dignity and dignity. Actually, when it comes to the dignity of workers, I suddenly remembered one thing. I once asked a man why he hated workers, and he said with disapproval that they were dirty. Dirty? I I do n��t agree with it. Those traces of hard work say that labor is the most glorious. As laborers, they are glorious and worthy of respect. However, not everyone will think so, and many people will show them With a look of scorn. Why is there such an unequal treatment? This makes me fall into deep thought at night when these ordinary laborers have a dream. This dream is simple but far away. Far away, they just want to have a stable bed and get equal treatment, that's all. We also all want equal treatment, don't we? Please treat each worker equally and treat each one equally Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Someone.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz