Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Offizielles
elaine95 Offline

24.12.2019 07:19
left [tackle],” Miller said Antworten

Raiders NewsEvery NFL Team's Biggest X-Factor for 2019 | Bleacher Report | Latest News https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , Videos and HighlightsThe Oakland Raiders strengthened their receiving corps during free agency, signing T..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Silver Mining 6/18: Raiders rookie RB Josh Jacobs named Raiders “X-Factor” for 2019New,7commentsPDT.comFree agency and shrewd draft moves have surrounded these six veterans with more talent than ever.Rating the offseason for all 32 NFL teams -- Why the Browns are at the topDid the Browns indeed have the best offseason? Which teams struggled to reach their goals? NFL Nation ranks them and looks toward training camp.Very early MVP Candidates ahead of the 2019 NFL season | NFL Betting Picks | Pro Football FocusPFF's Mike Renner takes a very early look at some candidates to take home MVP honors next February.Which NFL team could become the next Patriots-style dynasty? Here are the most likely candidates - CBSSports.comThe bar is set insanely high, but here's who's set up the best to reach it Despite Kolton Miller‘s struggles last season, Jon Gruden still believes in his left tackle. In fact, he believes in Miller so much that the Raiders coach made a big prediction.“We think Kolton Miller’s going to be one of the best at left tackle in football,” Gruden said, via Scott Bair of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “He’s not only healthy, he’s in great shape. He’s gotten a lot stronger. He’s added some weight, some muscle. And he’s still a real flexible athlete that can run and change direction and being in the second year in the system we expect a lot of good things.”Miller Derek Carr Jersey White , the 15th overall pick in 2018, allowed an NFL-high 16 sacks and a league-worse 65 pressures, per Bair. Miller dealt with multiple knee sprains but refused to blame injuries for the rough start to his NFL career.But Miller added that being healthy this season “will help tremendously.”Miller, who now weighs 328 after weighing 310 at the 2018 Combine, will stay at left tackle with free agent signee Trent Brown moving to right tackle.“It felt good staying left [tackle],” Miller said. “But, of course, I’m a team player. I’m going to go where they put me and what they think is best for the team. I know that I have a job to do and I know last year wasn’t good enough. There was a lot of problems with that and I’m expected to be better, and I will be better.”

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz