Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Offizielles
elaine95 Offline

08.01.2020 04:16
running back options. That group could grow in the draft, but Foreman Antworten

Deshaun Watson‘s not rehabbing anything this offseason. Which means he can focus on getting better.The Texans’ third-year quarterback lost much of last year’s program to recovery from his torn ACL Keke Coutee Jersey , and coach Bill O’Brien said he thinks having Watson on the field this offseason will make “a big difference” for the team.“I don’t think [Watson] has a ceiling,” O’Brien said on . “I think that it’s hard to put a ceiling on a guy like that because of who he is, how he works, his ability, his skill set [and] his passion for the game.“He has had, now this season Deshaun Watson Jersey , a whole offseason of no limitations and coming back to the offseason program, a full go, can do everything. Training camp, full go. Last year, that wasn’t the case. He was limited in training camp, limited in the offseason program Zach Cunningham Jersey , so now he’ll have a full offseason, which I think will be big.”Watson played through rib and lung problems last year, but didn’t miss a game. He was also sacked a league-high 62 times, and the Texans haven’t necessarily fixed that this offseason (signing tackle Matt Kalil probably isn’t making him sleep any easier). But O’Brien thinks Watson can make strides in his own play after completing 68.3 percent of his passes for 4.165 yards last season.“I think there’s a lot of things he can do to improve,” O’Brien said. “He knows that; we know that. We’re going to try to improve some things around him. He’s working hard to improve his knowledge of defense, improve his mechanics D’Onta Foreman Jersey , the way that he processes information, all of those things.“When he comes back, we’ll start progressing with where we are with the playbook and we’ll start talking to him about those things.”And having him able to work with his teammates can only help. Texans running back D'Onta Foreman tore his Achilles in November of his rookie season and it took more than a year for him to be deemed ready for a return to the active roster last December.Foreman’s return to the roster led to an appearance in one regular season game and one playoff game. He lost a yard on seven carries in the regular season outing while also catching a touchdown pass and then ran once for three yards in the playoff loss to Indianapolis.That basically added up to a lost season for Foreman, who showed promise as a complement to Lamar Miller in 2017 before his injury. On Thursday, General Manager Brian Gaine said the team is seeing signs of Foreman returning to that form.“D’Onta, he’s come back in good shape Julién Davenport Jersey ,” Gaine said, via the . “He had an unfortunate situation. Very difficult injury to return from as it relates to the running back position, so we’re pleased with his progress. It looks like he has put in the time and the commitment to be ready to go when we got here, got back here for the first day of the offseason program. I’ve been pleased with what I’ve seen, but there’s a lot of football left to be played, there’s a lot of offseason left to complete Will Fuller Jersey , but so far so good in terms of getting off on the right foot.”The Texans didn’t re-sing Alfred Blue, which leaves Foreman, Buddy Howell and Josh Ferguson as the non-Miller running back options. That group could grow in the draft, but Foreman should get an extended opportunity to show he’s back to form even if that’s the case.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz