Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
liny195 Offline

16.01.2020 02:52
//www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/ Antworten

Oh Adam Butler Jerseys 2019 , you know, nothing special, just a couple of MVPs playing for the first time this year. And one of them already has his team holding its breath.Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and Panthers counterpart Cam Newton made their preseason debuts Thursday, and Newton’s already done for the night.After Newton took a sack on his third possession, he limped off the field and was attended to by the team’s medical staff. They were looking at his left foot and ankle, and moments later he walked to the locker room under his own power. The team announced he was out for the rest of the game.Prior to that White Elandon Roberts Jerseys , the Panthers went three-and-out on his first two possessions, and there was no drama regarding his surgically repaired shoulder. He finished his first game action 4-of-6 for 30 yards.Brady had a decent start (6-of-10 passing, 51 yards so far), and the numbers would have been better, but for rookie wideout Jakobi Meyers cutting off a route on the first possession. Meyers also had a drop and a costly penalty, slowing some of the momentum he had built up in Patriots camp.#asexpected Elandon Roberts Jerseys 2019 , Patriots safety Patrick Chung wasn’t on the sidelines, which makes sense after he was indicted for felony cocaine possession charges. Undrafted rookie wide receiver Jakobi Meyers has been one of the stars of Patriots training camp, but there have often been players who draw positive reviews in practice before failing to see it carry over to games.Meyers did not have that problem against the Lions on Thursday night. The rookie caught six passes for 69 yards and two touchdowns in a performance that should help push him closer to the 53-man roster.After the game, Meyers said he felt he showed he deserves to be in the NFL and that he’ll keep working to show that’s the case come cutdown day.“I have to keep proving to my coaches that I deserve to be here,” Meyers said, via NESN.com. “I’m not on the team yet. I’m trying to make sure I can stay here and continue to be here. That’s who I’m trying to prove a point to White Kyle Van Noy Jerseys , not really to the people who didn’t give me the [draft] call. . . . I’m not satisfied, either. I’ve just got to keep going forward, and hopefully more is to come.”The Patriots will continue their preseason with a game against the Titans on August 17.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz