Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
liny195 Offline

16.01.2020 03:11
The Vikings confirmed that Kevin Stefanski will be returning Antworten

to the team as their offensive coordinator in 2019.The announcement came after reports earlier on Wednesday that Stefanski would stay in Minnesota after interviewing for the Browns’ head coaching job. Freddie Kitchens is expected to be officially announced as the new head coach in Cleveland.“Kevin is a smart young coach with a bright future Trae Waynes Jersey ,” head coach Mike Zimmer said in a statement. “I’m happy to have him take over the offensive coordinator job. His work ethic and teaching ability have been obvious to me behind the scenes since I came here five years ago. He’s well respected by coaches and players both and I know he’s up to the task.”The 2019 season is the final one on Zimmer’s current contract and he said last week that he’s comfortable coaching out the year without any extension. If that’s how things go on the contract front and Stefanski’s not up to the task, the chances both men are looking for jobs next year could be good. Arif and James are back to talk about Adam Thielen’s deal, Arif’s yearly consensus big board article, and how Rick will make you love/hate him by round two.We go in depth on potential trades, pick-ups, how the AAF signings may affect the Vikings draft, and what Kirk Cousins listens to in his van on the way to playing in a "revenge game."Also - where can you catch a live taping of Norse Code this season? All this and more on Norse Code!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsNorse CodeMinnesota Vikings PodcastsNorse Code Podcast Episode 274: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Funky as HellArif and James are back to talk about Adam Thielen’s deal Mackensie Alexander Jersey , Arif’s yearly consensus big board article, and how Rick will make you love/hate him by round two. We go in depth on potential trades, pick-ups, how the AAF signings may affect the Vikings draft, and what Kirk Cousins listens to in his van on the way to playing in a “revenge game.” Also - where can you catch a live taping of Norse Code this season? All this and more on Norse Code!CDTShareTweetShareShareNorse Code Podcast Episode 274: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Funky as Hell*****Download Link Here*****Episode Notes:First, let’s get all the pieces at the Athletic out of the way — this is my piece evaluating Adam Thielen from a film perspective, with a couple of statistics thrown in.I also answered some mailbag questions at the Athletic Laquon Treadwell Jersey , including speculation about a trade and an argument about the most underrated VikingMy biggest piece every year, the top 300 consensus board, debuted there as wellWorking off of that, I also constructed an “analytics board” that generated a top 100 using available projection dataI also identified six late-round or undrafted sleepers that might interest the Vikings, as well as a couple of backups to each of those sixSpecial thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for our theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed Ben Gedeon Jersey , which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz