Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.01.2019 09:08
NEW YORK -- In advance of Game 4 of the Eastern Conference final, the coaches put on a show. [url=http://www.cheapairmax90shoesf Antworten

NEW YORK -- In advance of Game 4 of the Eastern Conference final, the coaches put on a show. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Red . First Rangers coach Alain Vigneault fired back at the Canadiens, dismissing the assertion by Montreal counterpart Michel Therrien that there is a gentlemans agreement among coaches that they not watch the other team practise on off-days. And he said Therriens comments that Montreal knows where Rangers forward Derick Brassard was hurting might come back to haunt the Habs coach. "Let me put it this way. I just hope nothing happens to (Brassard) or Michel could be in trouble," a feisty Vigneault said. The coaches friendship, he suggested, was on hold. "I think (Therrien) said prior to the series, for this two-week period, were not really friends and hes probably right," Vigneault, whose smile seemed a little forced, said after the morning skate Sunday. Vigneault was followed by a grinning Therrien, who looked to kill his rival coach with kindness. "Alain Vigneault, first of all hes a good friend," said Therrien. "Im privileged to be one of his friends. Hes an important person in my life. Hes one of the guys that pushed for me to get into pro hockey. And I will respect that. "And over the years, we become great great friends. And Ive got tons of respect for him. And hes a good coach. But right now were battling for the same thing ... Weve got to put our friendship aside, for what two weeks? But Im sure when everythings done and over, as soon as get a chance to see each other, were going to have a nice cold beer, like we did in the past. "Nothing is going to change, but right now were competing for the same goal. And thats normal." Vigneault, renowned for his calmness, has had a bee under his bonnet in recent days. In three games -- the Rangers led 2-1 going into Game 4 -- there has been one surgery, two suspensions and a lot of talk. The Rangers coach seemed to have a chip on his shoulder Sunday. He has lamented the officiating that led to a Game 3 flare-up which resulted in Brandon Prust breaking Derek Stepans jaw and Rangers forward Dan Carcillo being suspended for jostling a linesman in the aftermath. "Were trying to play whistle to whistle," Vigneault said. "Were trying to do the right things. I know in the hockey world we were painted as dishonest and dishonourable. Were not. We follow the rules. We follow the rules on the ice, and we will follow the rules off the ice." The Habs have complained about the Rangers play, questioned some of their injuries and looked to get under their skin at every turn. "Hockey is a beautiful game," Vigneault said. "Its done by great competitors on both teams. I wish a lot of this stuff didnt happen." It has been a series where the two coaches have hardly said a word without considering their impact. While Prust was awaiting a league sanction for his hit, Vigneault detailed the extent of Stepans injury. After Carcillo asked that his 10-game ban be reviewed by commissioner Gary Bettman, Vigneault questioned the role of linesman Scott Driscoll in the play. Therrien dismissed the suggestion that the Habs may be looking to capitalize on Brassards return to the lineup from injury. "Hes a good player. There is no free pass. Were in the playoffs. But the intention is not to hurt the guy. I mean, come on," he said. "We have to play Derick Brassard hard like we have to play all those New York Rangers hard with emotion and the best playoff hockey," he added. Therrien said he was giving Vigneault some of his own medicine. "I was saying the same thing Alain said about Carey Price, that he knew before, he knew what the injury was and that the hockey world its a small world," he said. "Its true, its a small world. So we knew exactly what happened to Derick Brassard. And by the way, hes a good player. Hes an important player." As for the Canadiens asking the Rangers assistant coaches to leave Montreals practice Saturday, Vigneault responded Sunday by saying his staff was treated unfairly. "There is no rule. There was no agreement between both teams. That is the exception not the rule." If there is a deal, its only because the opposing coach or GM calls to ask for it. "Never happened," he added. Vigneault called the Montreal behaviour regrettable, adding it was lucky the situation did not escalate. Therrien stuck to his guns, although he did say perhaps there was a breakdown in communication. According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, NHL Director of Hockey Operations Colin Campbell met with Therrien and Canadiens GM Marc Bergervin on Sunday to discuss the issue. "My staff and my coaching staff were under the impression that there is a gentlemans agreement. So probably there was a miscommunication. ... But from our standpoint, we still believe that there is a gentlemans agreement." Asked about personnel, Vigneault said Stepan was recovering at home from surgery although he had visited his teammates Sunday morning. Dominic Moore was expected to move up and replace Stepan with J.T. Miller replacing Carcillo on the fourth line. Therrien was asked zero questions about his lineup, with all the talk on the gamesmanship in the series. Michael Bournival is expected to replace Prust, who was suspended for two games for the Stepan hit. NOTES: Sunday marked 20 years since Mark Messier, after promising the win, scored a natural hat trick to help the Rangers defeat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference final. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Purple .Jeff Green, playing in his second preseason game after missing the first four because of a calf strain, had 18 points. The Celtics (3-3) shot 47.2 per cent from the floor and made 15 of 37 3-point attempts. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Pink . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. http://www.cheapairmax90shoesfreeshipping.com/ . The win puts Arsenal four points clear of Everton in fourth place with two games to play in the Premier League, a position which would qualify the club for Europes top competition for the 17th straight year.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Brian ODriscoll put on a show to remember in his last home test by spearheading Ireland to a 46-7 win over Italy at Lansdowne Road on Saturday and setting up their Six Nations closer in Paris next week as the title decider. While history counts against Ireland in Paris, where they havent won since 2000, ODriscoll said they have the momentum and ability to win their second Six Nations in 29 years at the expense of France. Ireland leads the standings with a points differential of plus 81, while next-best England, hosting Wales on Sunday, was at plus 21. "We go to France with huge positivity," he said. "Were capable of doing great things and we have to start next week by trying to win a second championship with this unit of players." ODriscolls final bow at home in an illustrious 15-year international career was his 140th test, making him world rugbys most capped player. He played for only 62 minutes, walking off to a standing ovation, but had a hand in three of Irelands four tries by then. After he left, Ireland poured in three more tries as Italy tired in having to make more than 200 tackles. Bemused by all the attention and embarrassed to be named man of the match, he addressed the packed crowd and the meaning of the day finally got to him. "I feel really humbled by the reaction today," he said, misty-eyed. "It seems a bit of a joke to get man of the match for 60 minutes. "Ive loved my time playing in this jersey and unfortunately it does have to come to an end, and Im glad Ive got to go out at home with a big win." It was a tribute to ODriscoll that he produced his best game of the championship in an emotionally charged atmosphere that ramped up when he led the team out. For the hour he spent in the game, he was in the middle of all the main moments. His no-look flick over his left shoulder sent flyhalf Jonathan Sexton, on the loop around, scampering past the bewitched defence and to the try-line just six minutes in. Coach Joe Schmidt called ODriscoll a magician. The man hhimself said, "I take as much satisfaction in setting up tries as scoring them, I have to these days, I dont tend to get too many myself anymore. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 All Black. " The tackling on both sides took a quick toll: Tighthead prop Martin Castrogiovanni, extending his Italy caps record to 105, walked off with broken ribs, then Ireland scrumhalf Conor Murray with nausea. Italy contributed to the occasion with backplay that was genuinely threatening. When Ireland accidentally conceded possession on halfway, Italys attack appeared to die when the ball was jolted by Ireland wing Andrew Trimble. But ODriscoll booted the ball straight to Italy wing Leonardo Sarto, who blasted off. Sarto ran through fullback Rob Kearney and inside his winger brother Dave for the first try Ireland has conceded at home in the championship. After replacement scrumhalf Eoin Reddan almost scored from a solo dart, Sexton regained the lead for Ireland with a penalty for 10-7. With Italy on the ascendency heading toward the interval, it lost possession on the Ireland 22 and the hosts counterattacked. Rob Kearney surged to the Italy 22, Ireland went through the phases, and finally ODriscoll unlocked the defence in a crowd with a basketball pass to Trimble, who was too close to the line to be stopped. Ireland went to the break 17-7 up. Irelands third try came in the 53rd, a tap penalty leading to prop Cian Healy scoring with a helpful shove from Paul OConnell, then walking straight to the bench. ODriscoll found himself in space but, too slow to have a go, he ran across field looking for support, only to be levelled. After regaining his wind, he then featured in Sextons second try with another offload, a reverse flick to Rob Kearney, who fed brother Dave, who found Sexton inside. That was enough for Sexton, whose Racing Metro club thought he couldnt play with an injured thumb, and ODriscoll, who was replaced by Fergus McFadden, who scored a try as Italy ran out of gas. Further tries to replacement forwards Sean Cronin and Jack McGrath further overwhelmed Italy. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz