Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.01.2019 09:09
One day after New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski pronounced himself ready to return, Bill Belichick reminded him it w Antworten

One day after New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski pronounced himself ready to return, Bill Belichick reminded him it will be the coachs decision. Ito Smith Jersey . "With all due respect to Rob, Im glad he feels the way he does," Belichick said during a conference call Tuesday. "But, in the end, well have to make the decision that we feel is best for the team and well do that as we go through the week." Belichick keeps a tight lid on information in Foxborough -- especially when it concerns injuries. So it was surprising when Gronkowski told reporters Monday he was "super excited" to be returning this week -- before Belichick said anything of the sort. "Its going to be an honour to be back out there with my teammates. Super pumped, super excited and just preparing for the game," he said. "It just feels good in my mind to know that Ill be out there with my boys, working hard, grinding with them, being out there." Gronkowski said he was just getting it out of the way because he figured hed be asked about it all week. Not so fast. "Well, Im glad that Robs optimistic about his situation," Belichick said. "Well go through the week of practice and take a look at everything, everybody and see where everybody is at and do what we feel like is best for the team." A two-time Pro Bowl selection who has set receiving records for tight ends, Gronkowski was injured in the 11th game of the 2012 season when he broke his arm blocking for a late, meaningless extra point. He appeared in seven games last season, catching 39 passes, four for touchdowns, before tearing up his right knee on Dec. 8 against the Cleveland Browns. He had ligament surgery to repair the ACL and MCL in his right knee, and has not played this exhibition season. Asked Monday if he feels ready, Gronkowski said, "Definitely." "I feel mentally and physically ready, for sure, no doubt about it," he added. "Now I just have to focus on the Miami Dolphins, just keep focusing on getting better and getting stronger." In all, Gronkowski has 226 catches with 42 touchdowns in 50 regular-season games, showing he can dominate the game in a way few tight ends have. "Rob has been practicing, and weve been doing some different things, building our offensive system and packages as we go throughout the course of the year. Hes been a part of that," offensive co-ordinator Josh McDaniels said. "Whatever we can or are available to use him to do -- however big, small, whatever the decision is at the end of the week -- and hell be ready to do it." Atlanta Falcons Jerseys .com) - Willie Cauley-Stein and Karl-Anthony Towns each scored 12 points in the top-ranked Kentucky Wildcats 70-55 victory over the Alabama Crimson Tide. Isaiah Oliver Jersey .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Deadrin-Senat-Jersey/ . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team.MONTREAL -- Rachel Homans Canada team defeated Val Sweetings Alberta rink 8-6 to win a second consecutive Scotties Tournament of Hearts on Sunday night. The Ottawa team of Homan, lead Lisa Weagle, second Alison Kreviazuk and third Emma Miskew, defended the Canadian womens curling championship they won last year in Kingston, Ont. At 13-0, they are the first since Linda Moores rink in 1985 to go undefeated at the tournament. Homan took early leads all week and did it again by posting three points in the second end, although Sweeting answered with a hit for two in the third. Sweeting was a tad strong on a raise in the fourth and Homan came around the right side to hit for two. Alberta got one back in the fifth. Canada was in trouble in the sixth when a Sweeting draw left Alberta with three stones near the button, but Homan scattered them with a hit to salvage one point. Sweeting drew for two in the seventh to close the gap to one point, only to see Homan pick off two Sweeting draws to score two in the eighth. A Sweeting bid for a double takeout fell short and the Alberta skip was forced to draw for one in the ninth, handing Homan the hammer and a two-point lead going into the final end. Canada ran them out of rocks to clinch the victory. Prime Minister Stephen Harper witnessed the win from the grandstands at the Maurice Richard Arena. He was wearing a Canadian Olympic team jacket and posing for pictures with fans between ends. Harper has been to the mens Brier, but a curling official said it was his first visit to the Scotties Manitobas Chelsea Carey won the bronze medal game 7-3 over Saskatchewans Stefanie Lawton. It offered some consolation for not reaaching the final. Logan Paulsen Jersey. "The disappointment doesnt go away, but you want to at least salvage what you can out of it," said Carey. "I dont agree with this even being a game. I never have. "The Page (playoff) system builds in a bronze medallist. But, as much as I disagree with the game, its nice to win a game to get there." Carey made two perfect draws to score two in the eighth end for a 4-3 lead. Lawton blanked the ninth and had the hammer going into the final end, but then disaster struck. Second Sherri Singler threw a flash, third Sherry Anderson hit a guard and soon there were five Manitoba stones ringing the button. Lawton tried to sneak in an angled raise with her last shot, but it couldnt get through and Carey got a steal of three. "It was worth a try,"said Lawton. "It was there...I had to stick it right on the nose. I couldnt roll off. But it was a bit too hard. We didnt leave ourselves in a great position to score one that end. "It would have been nice to finish with a medal, but Im proud of our girls. It was a great tournament for us. Its unfortunate how it ended." The winning team splits $25,500 and gets gold rings with a diamond, while the silver medallists get $15,500 plus a gold ring with a ruby. Careys squad gets $12,000 and a gold ring with an emerald. Because of her repeat win, the Homan teams diamonds will be twice the size of last year. Lawtons side gets $7,000. All 12 teams get $4,167 for wearing title sponsor crests. The winner usually gets $40,000 from the Own The Podium program, but in Olympic years that goes to the team that qualifies for the Winter Games. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz