Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.02.2019 09:08
Snedeker in the field "This is a t Antworten

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jarrod Dyson Diamondbacks Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Ray Emery, Philadelphia (4): He had an outstanding game, as he tracked the puck well and was in great position for most saves on Derek Stepan, St. Louis and Rick Nash in the second to keep it at 3-2. He was also very impressive with his stop on Mats Zuccarello in the third. Emery was the difference in this game for Philly. Henrik Lundqvist, NY Rangers (3): King Henrik had a solid game, with big saves on Jakub Voracek in the third on a breakaway and Wayne Simmonds on the back door. He gave them a chance to stay in it and his paddle down move is his strength, but his angling of the rebound cost him one on the Schenn goal. Tuukka Rask, Boston (4): Rask was locked in all game long, aggressive like he was on Brendan Smith in the third. He had no chance on the Luke Glendening goal as it was a deflection, but was strong with his rebounds through 60 minutes. He had a great response game. Jimmy Howard, Detroit (2): Goal No. 1 was a bad bounce off Smith, faced a ton of traffic omn Sunday and the Bruins game plan was to get in front of him all night. Goals No. 2 and No. 4 saw him battle traffic and scrambles. Carey Price, Montreal (4): Price continued to make timely saves for the Habs. He didnt get much work early on, but his huge blocker save in the second was money. Anders Lindback, Tampa Bay (4): He was the only reason it wasnt an ugly score, making big stops on Rene Bourque, Max Pacioretty, Brandon Prust and the list goes on. It was a very lopsided game that was closer on the scoreboard than the actual game and Lindback has a nice bounce back from a soft performance in his last game. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles (2): Quick madee big saves on Patrick Marleau, Joe Pavelski, Tommy Wingels and Tomas Hertl in the first period, but was eaten alive by the speed attack of the Sharks that targeted his blocker side (five out of seven goals beat him high blocker). He didnt get a ton of help for sure from his blueliners, who were atrocious, and he faced more than 10 of what I call 10 bell chances, capped off by a Wingels breakaway with 40 seconds left. Antti Niemi, San Jose (4): Niemi was solid all night long. He was beat on play with traffic in front and a redirection and did not get a ton of quality chances against, but he did his job to be solid in net as the Sharks put up a touchdown in goal support. A. J. Pollock Jersey . Fans in the Jets viewing region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 5:30pm ct and listeners can tune in to TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg. Yasmany Tomas Diamondbacks Jersey . Josh Mazzola drove in five runs to lead the Goldeyes (20-12) past the Capitales 11-5 Friday night at Le Stade Municipal in Quebec City. http://www.authenticdiamondbacksproshop.com/diamondbacks-robbie-ray-jersey/ .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. NAPLES, Fla. -- Defending champions Kenny Perry and Sean OHair shot an 8-under 64 in modified alternate-shot play Friday for a share of the first-round lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. The teams of Matt Kuchar-Harris English and Charles Howell III-Justin Leonard also shot 64 on the Ritz Carlton Resorts Tiburon course. The 24 teams will play better ball Saturday and finish with a scramble Sunday. After playing the front nine in 3 under, Perry and OHair birdied Nos. 13-16. "It was a fun day for me," said Perry, the Champions Tour player of the year and Charles Schwab Cup points champion. "When (OHair) poured it in from about 15 feet on the first hole I knew it was going to be a good day for us. We were never in any trouble. "We had a great chance to really go low today and better than 8 under, but thats OK. I mean, alternate shot is a tough format. To me its my favourite format. I love it more than any format of all the three. So, you know, you can lose it. If we get off to a crummy start its hard to catch up with best ball and scramble coming up." Kuchar and English birdied Nos. 12-14 and eagled No. 17. "Yeah,, it was a lot of fun playing with Harris," Kuchar said. Diamondbacks Jerseys. "I knew he was on some pretty good form and knew I had a good horse for a partner." English replaced the injured Brandt Snedeker in the field "This is a tournament that Ive always watched on TV growing up and it seemed like such a great format and such a good competition," English said. English hit a 6-iron shot from 192 yards to 6 feet to set up the eagle. "When you start hitting some good shots and start getting some momentum, you keep rolling and we did a good job of keeping that momentum going on the back nine and making a bunch of birdies and making eagle on 17," English said. Howell and Leonard birdied the final three holes on the front nine and added birdies at Nos. 10, 12, 13, 17 and 18. "Today we chose Justin to hit first and that was great for me because he drove it in the fairway every time and I could swing away at it." Howell said. Retief Goosen and Fredik Jacobson shot 67, and Jason Dufner and Dustin Johnson matched Chris DiMarco and Billy Horschel at 68. Tournament host Norman and Jonas Blixt had a 72. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz