Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
douhua2233 Offline

18.02.2019 03:11
DALLAS (AP) Jamie Benn heard the Dallas home Antworten

DALLAS (AP) Jamie Benn heard the Dallas home crowd beginning to boo when it appeared that the Stars would continue their power outage.They turned things around in the end with a late surge.Benn and Devin Shore scored power-play goals in the third period and the Stars beat the Anaheim Ducks 2-1 on Friday night.The Stars had been shut out in their previous game and were scoreless for more than 48 minutes in this one. They appeared to squander their first power play until just 2 seconds remained Darren Helm Jersey , when Shore tipped in a pass from Tyler Seguin to tie the game.”It wasn’t going well for probably for probably 1:57 of that,” Benn said. ”We heard the boo birds coming out there from our fans, but I think we put a smile on their faces and got them pretty excited.”There was more excitement with 5:37 remaining on another power play as Benn deflected John Klingberg’s shot past Anaheim goalie Ryan Miller.”Klingberg was allowed to walk to the middle of the ice,” Anaheim coach Randy Carlyle said, ”and Benn got his stick on it.”That was basically it for the hockey game.”Ryan Getzlaf scored Anaheim’s goal in the first period.Both teams entered with 80 points, but Dallas increased its lead for the first wild card from the Western Conference to three points over Los Angeles. Anaheim remained one point ahead of the Kings for third place in the Pacific Division.Miller made 35 saves 16 days after shutting out the Stars with 41 saves in Anaheim. Kari Lehtonen stopped 26 shots for Dallas.”(Miller’s) a good goalie,” Benn said. ”He made a lot of saves for the second game in a row that we’ve seen him, but I don’t think we were really frustrated out there.”The third-period power plays were the only ones for the Stars in the game. The Kings had killed all 25 of their opponents’ man advantages in the previous nine games. Dallas had been successful on only four of 36 power plays (11 percent) over 13 games.The Stars were successful without special-teams standout Mattias Janmark, who was out with the flu. But their four leading scorers – Seguin, Benn, Klingberg and Alexander Radulov – along with Shore were on the ice for both goals.”We’ve relied all year on our big boys to come through at the right time,” Dallas coach Ken Hitchcock said, ”and that’s exactly what they did today.”Getzlaf scored at 17:16 of the first period. Rickard Rakell started the play by passing out to Corey Perry at the Ducks’ blue line. Going 2-on-1 against Dallas defenseman Greg Pateryn http://www.officialredwings.com/authentic-adidas-dylan-larkin-jersey , Perry dropped the puck to Getzlaf entering the Stars’ zone. Pateryn went to the ice to block a shot, but Getzlaf lifted a wrist shot over Pateryn and Lehtonen’s right shoulder into the upper-left corner of the net.Anaheim outshot Dallas 10-9 in the first period, but the Stars came out firing in the second. They peppered Miller with 17 shots on goal to just five for the Ducks. Miller stopped all of them.”I thought as the game went on we showed a lot more offensive determination, tenacity,” Hitchcock said. ”We drew some penalties because of it. I just thought we looked relentless.”NOTES: The Stars had no healthy scratches. The players sidelined were Janmark, D Marc Methot (lower-body injury) and G Ben Bishop (knee). Bishop will make Dallas’ longest trip of the season and may be able to play before the team returns home on March 23. Dallas C Martin Hanzal will undergo season-ending spinal fusion. … Getzlaf has two goals and 10 assists in his last five games. … Rakell played in his 300th NHL game. He celebrated with an assist on Getzlaf’s goal, giving him eight goals and 11 assists in a six-game point streak. … Dallas’ penalty killers were 19 for 20 in the previous five games, and 3 for 3 on Friday. … Seguin assisted on both goals. . Ducks D Josh Manson left in the third period after he fell on to the back of Stars LW Remi Elie’s skate, but Manson returned to the game.UP NEXTDucks: Begin a four-game homestand on Monday against St. Louis.Stars: Begin a six-game trip on Sunday at Pittsburgh. TORONTO — If Sidney Crosby is not at the top of anyone’s list of the best players in the game, he is only a notch or two below it.When the Pittsburgh Penguins visit the Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday night, however, Crosby will still be looking for his first goal of the season.Meanwhile, Toronto’s rising star and quickly becoming one of hockey’s elite players Frans Nielsen Jersey Kids , Auston Matthews, has been scoring at will this season.Article continues below ...The center has 10 goals already, despite not scoring Monday night in a 4-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings, after notching at least one goal in each of Toronto’s first six games.Matthews did have two assists, which gives him at least two points in each of his first seven games, the fifth player in NHL history to do so to open a season.“He’s a real player, he’s just growing, he’s just a kid and he’s going to get better,” Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock said. “He’s dangerous when he’s on the ice and that line is a good line right now. We’re fortunate that we appear to have quite a bit of depth, we’re still kind of evolving, trying to figure out how we’re going to play everybody, but I think we’re going in the right direction.”Crosby was held off the score sheet Tuesday in the 3-2 overtime loss to the Vancouver Canucks and has four assists in the Penguins’ first five games.Penguins coach Mike Sullivan believes that Crosby’s scoring problems are part of a general problem affecting the team.“Just like our team, I think one of the things we’re trying to encourage Sid to do is shoot the puck a little bit more Gordie Howe Jersey , simplify his game,” Sullivan told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “I just think he’s too good of a player not to break out of this. We just have to stick with it. Just keep working through it and not get discouraged.”Crosby has taken seven shots on goal in the past four games.“I think for the most part, as far as scoring chances go, we’ve had enough to win games,” Crosby said. “(Tuesday’s loss was) another example. I felt like we generated some good ones, but we’re going to play some games that are tight, and you’ve got to capitalize on the ones you get.”Sullivan said, “He had some Grade-A chances. He had a couple of real high-quality chances. He seemed to have a few in the last couple of games. The puck just won’t seem to go in the net for him right now. He’s too good of a player to keep off the score sheet.”With Toronto’s William Nylander not playing because of a stalled contract negotiation, Kasperi Kapanen is taking advantage of his chance to play with Matthews, who has six assists. Kapanen scored twice Monday and has four goals this season.“It’s not just Auston, obviously he’s had a tremendous start to the season, but it’s also Patty (Marleau),” Kapanen said. “Playing with those two Authentic Gustav Nyquist Jersey , it’s amazing, it feels easy and it’s just clicking right now. I’m just enjoying it and trying to get better day by day. I know we have a couple of notches still left.”The Penguins could have their No. 1 goaltender, Matt Murray, starting Thursday. Murray missed one game after being diagnosed with a concussion. He has been out since Oct. 8. He was backup to Casey DeSmith for two games, including Tuesday.Murray allowed 11 goals in his first two games and Sullivan thought the goaltender would benefit from watching a couple of games from the bench before making his first start since the concussion.The Maple Leafs will likely be without their No. 1 goalie, Frederik Andersen, because of a sore knee, which developed during the 4-2 win over the Washington Capitals Saturday.“I felt it, but it didn’t flare up too much,” Andersen said. “And then (Sunday), it was swelling just a little bit more. So that’s where we are. Nothing too serious but preventing me to be in some positions.”Garret Sparks took his place Monday and stopped 33 of 34 shots. He could get the start again Thursday if Andersen is not ready.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz