Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.02.2019 07:28
PHILADELPHIA - Mark Sanchez is the Sanchize again. [url=http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Trey-Burton-Jersey/]Trey Burton Je Antworten

PHILADELPHIA - Mark Sanchez is the Sanchize again. Trey Burton Jersey .The Philadelphia Eagles have pinned their Super Bowl hopes on Sanchez after Nick Foles suffered a broken clavicle that could force him to miss the rest of the regular season.Sanchez, once the franchise quarterback for the New York Jets, takes over a first-place team with high expectations.Sanchez led the Jets to the AFC championship game his first two seasons in the NFL so hes won big games. The Eagles (6-2) dont expect to miss a beat with him under centre.His preparation is just outstanding and he prepared himself like hes the starter, coach Chip Kelly said. Hes already ready, hes always focused and always prepared to make plays and thats part of his makeup. Thats what we really liked about him. Hes got a great work ethic.Sanchez replaced Foles in the first half of Sundays 31-21 win at Houston and completed a 52-yard pass to Jeremy Maclin on his first play in nearly two years. He finished 15 of 22 for 202 yards, two TDs and two interceptions against the Texans.Hell make his first start since Dec. 30, 2012, when the Eagles host the Carolina Panthers (3-5-1) on Monday night.For Sanchez to come in for Foles was big time, left tackle Jason Peters said. Lot of confidence with Sanchez, a lot of swagger. Even though hes a humble guy, on the field the confidence from him gets everyone else going, so I like him.Sanchez was the fifth overall pick in the 2009 draft and drew comparisons to Joe Namath in New York. He was 4-2 in the post-season and helped the Jets beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in consecutive road playoff games in January 2011.But Sanchez had an NFL-leading 52 turnovers in 2012-13 and lost his starting job to rookie Geno Smith last year. He missed the entire season after tearing his labrum in a preseason game.The Eagles wasted little time signing Sanchez after he was released by the Jets in March, a few days after New York signed former Philadelphia quarterback Michael Vick.I saw Mark play in high school. Ive been very familiar with him for a long time, coached against him when I was at Oregon and saw what a great athlete he was at the quarterback spot, Kelly said.I think he obviously has a big-time arm, an NFL arm. Hes got NFL feet. Hes really, really smart. Hes sharp. Great work ethic, very athletic, all the things youre looking for in a quarterback.Kelly has no plans to change his up-tempo offence because Sanchez is similar to Foles, who was inconsistent this season after a breakout year in 2013. Sanchez is slightly more mobile than Foles, but hes also not a threat to run a zone-read play.Were going to run our offence the way we run it, Kelly said. I think there may be a throw here that he likes better. (Maybe) he likes to throw the 18-yard in as opposed to the 15-yard dig, or things like that. But we wont drastically change anything if hes in there.Kellys system is quarterback friendly. Vick played well last year before he got hurt and Foles had one of the best statistical seasons in history after replacing him.Though hes struggled with turnovers this year, Foles still has produced. Sanchez has plenty of help around him. LeSean McCoy, Darren Sproles and Chris Polk led a strong rushing attack against Houston. Jeremy Maclin is having a career year at wide receiver and theres Jordan Matthews, Zach Ertz, Riley Cooper and Brent Celek.Thats the beauty of playing quarterback in this system, there are so many weapons, Sanchez said. When those guys touch the ball, you give them a clean throw and they will make you look good. So I just will keep doing that.Sanchez quickly learned Philadelphias offence and was impressive in the preseason. He showed no ill effects after shoulder surgery and has stayed sharp because Philadelphias backups get plenty of reps in Kellys fast-paced practices.Mark is a baller, Matthews said. We knew we wouldnt have to change the offence at all. Hes been doing that since he was here at OTAs and minicamp, so were confident in Mark. We know that he can go in there and make plays. Hes a franchise quarterback. We just have to go in and continue to move better forward.NOTES: The Eagles signed RB Kenjon Barber to the practice squad. He replaces S Jordan Kovacs, who was signed by the Miami Dolphins.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Roquan Smith Bears Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. Anthony Miller Jersey . Meanwhile, the Jets extended their winning streak to four and remain perfect under Paul Maurice. Its the Jets second four-game winning streak of the season, the other coming in mid-November. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Joel-Iyiegbuniwe-Jersey/ . Appearing on TSN 1050 on Tuesday, Sean McAdam of Comcast SportsNet New England reported that the Blue Jays, along with a number of other playoff contenders were in the mix for the Boston ace. DETROIT -- After missing a game with an injured finger on his right hand, Nick Castellanos returned to the lineup -- and realized his swing felt a bit better. "Ive been using a lot of top hand, kind of rolling over pitches I should stay through," Castellanos said. "Now, with my finger being hurt on my top hand, I have to use a lot more bottom hand. It helped me out tonight. I really didnt try to do too much." Castellanos homered and drove in four runs, and the Detroit Tigers scored six runs in the first inning en route to a 7-2 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday night. Castellanos three-run homer capped Detroits early outburst. Max Scherzer (13-3) allowed a run and five hits in seven innings for the Tigers, who snapped a four-game losing streak. He struck out six and walked one. Detroit allowed seven runs in the seventh in an 11-4 loss to the White Sox on Tuesday night, but this time the big inning belonged to the Tigers. Detroit had scored six runs over its previous four games before scoring that many in the first inning off Hector Noesi. Noesi (5-8) allowed six runs and 10 hits in six innings. Chicago slugger Jose Abreu singled in the seventh to extend his hitting streak to 19 games. He has hit safely in 37 of his last 38 games. Adam Dunn homered for the White Sox. Noesi struck out Austin Jackson to start the game, but the next eight Detroit hitters reached base. Victor Martinez, Torii Hunter and J.D. Martinez hit consecutive RBI singles, and Castellanos followed with an opposite-field homer to make it 6-0. Castellanos would add an RBI single in the seventh. Scherzer is unbeaten in his last seven starts. He faced the minimum 15 hitters through the first five innings -- the Tigers turned double plays after singles by Adam Eaton in the first and fourth. Dayan Viciedo ended Scherzers bid for a shutout with a sacrifice fly in the seventh, and that ended up being the reigning American League Cy Youung Award winners final inning. Aaron Lynch Bears Jersey. Dunn hit a solo homer with one out in the ninth, his 17th of the year. The game started after a 29-minute rain delay. SCHERZER STRONG: Since allowing 10 runs in a loss to Kansas City on June 17, Scherzer is 5-0 with a 2.08 ERA in seven starts. He became the first AL pitcher to reach 13 wins this year. "You have to ignore the scoreboard sometimes, and go out there and just pitch," Scherzer said. "The dumb philosophy is just -- Ill give them heaters -- youre up 6-0, you dont want to get beat. Fortunately, Ive had the luxury of pitching in these situations because of this offence that we have. Ive found that you need to throw your offspeed almost a little bit more, because their hitters are going up there gearing up for the fastball." SALVAGING SOMETHING: The Tigers were aggressive against Noesi, so even with that poor first inning, his pitch count wasnt all that high. He was able to help Chicago avoid a long outing from its bullpen. "After the first, I was just pitching mad," Noesi said. "I knew I didnt do my job and we were probably going to lose the game, so I was angry. I pitched a lot better after that inning, because I knew I couldnt afford to let them get any more runs." TRAINERS ROOM White Sox: Chicago announced before the game that reliever Nate Jones underwent Tommy John surgery Tuesday. Hes expected to need a 12-to-15 month recovery period. Tigers: Shortstop Eugenio Suarez, who left Tuesdays game with a back issue, said he was in pain when he would bend down to take groundballs. He was given the night off. ON DECK White Sox: Left-hander John Danks (9-6) is scheduled to take the mound in the series finale against Detroit on Thursday. Danks held the Tigers to one run in 6 1-3 innings on April 21. Tigers: Drew Smyly (6-9) will try to build on an impressive outing against the Los Angeles Angels in his last start. The left-hander struck out 11 in a 2-1 loss. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz