Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.02.2019 07:22
DES MOINES, Iowa -- Doug Garwood sent his approach on the 18th hole into the sand and sighed. [url=http://www.nikezoomcheap.com/ Antworten

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Doug Garwood sent his approach on the 18th hole into the sand and sighed. Clearance Nike Zoom Shoes . He was able to joke about it after nearly holing his bunker shot and saving par for a 7-under 65 and a one-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Principal Charity Classic. "I hit the classic fat shot that the unknown leader hits on 18," Garwood said. "And then after that it was a pretty simple sand shot and I hit it close." The 51-year-old Garwood, making his fourth start of the year and ninth in two years on the 50-and-over tour, had an 11-under 133 total at Wakonda Club. Garwood is a conditionally exempt after blowing a chance to earn a full card when he bogeyed three of his final four holes in the qualifying tournament. If he wins, hell earn full status for the next year. "Ive never been in this position before," Garwood said. "I think what I usually do is I just try to play golf. I set a score, a goal for my round, and I just try to focus on one shot at a time and achieving that. The rest of the time, I cant control what the other guys do. Im sure Ill be nervous. But thats part of the deal." Last year, he tied for second in the Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach. His best finish this year is a tie for 25th in the Allianz Championship in February. Michael Allen, the Allianz winner, was second after a 66. Mark Calcavecchia and Tom Pernice Jr. were 9 under. Calcavecchia had a 69, and Pernice shot 67. Allen has six career Champions Tour wins, and he pushed himself into a tie for the lead with a birdie putt from the fringe on the par-3 14th hole. Allens shot delighted the fans in the grandstand because it meant that beers would be half-price for half an hour -- and Allen joined in the fun by pretending to chug one after sinking his putt. Allen made three straight birdies on the back nine -- and missed three other birdie putts that were within inches of going in. "Win, win, win," Allen said when asked about his mindset for the final round. "Ive got to keep putting well." The second round was delayed for 1 hour, 19 minutes because of lightning in the area, though the conditions remained calm throughout the stoppage in play. The delay didnt bother Chien Soon Lu, who stuck a 60-foot approach to 15 feet on No. 18 once play resumed. Lu then made a right-to-left putt to move into a temporary tie for the lead. Lu was 8 under along with Joe Durant (67), John Riegger (68) and Wes Short Jr. (70). Wholesale Real Nike Zoom . -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal. Cheap Nike Zoom Training Shoes . Mitchell first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Steelers and his agent Brian Hamilton confirmed the signing to The Associated Press. Financial terms were not released. The Steelers have not announced the addition of Mitchell. http://www.nikezoomcheap.com/ . The 26-year-old Sobotka injured his left leg playing for the St. Louis Blues in a 3-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The Blues said he would not recover from the injury in time for the Olympic tournament.ABUJA, Nigeria - FIFA has given Nigeria one last chance to avoid a lengthy ban that would prevent the reigning champion from defending its title at next years African Cup of Nations.FIFA wants a court order nullifying recent Nigeria Football Federation elections to be rescinded by midday Friday Nigerian time, regarding it as government interference in football, which isnt allowed under the world bodys rules.FIFA said in a statement to The Associated Press that Nigeria has until the deadline to prove the court order has been withdrawn and the elected NFF leadership is able to work without any hindrance. If Nigeria doesnt comply, FIFA said it will be banned from international football at least until FIFAs Congress in Zurich on May 28-29 next year.That would mean Nigeria is thrown out of the ongoing African Cup qualifying campaign ahead of the start of the finals in January. None of Nigerias national or club teams would be able to play in international tournaments under a FIFA suspension.Nigerias football federation has been in turmoil for months and it has been warned repeatedly.The country — which made the last 16 of the World Cup in Brazil — was already suspended from internationals for nine days in July after previous NFF President Aminu Maigari was detained by security forces on his reeturn from the World Cup and ousted from office. Authentic Nike Zoom Basketball Shoes. A new leadership was then installed in government-backed elections that were not recognized by FIFA. Maigari was reinstated and oversaw proper elections on Sept. 30, when Amaju Pinnick was voted in as new NFF president.But FIFA said the Nigerian government is interfering again after persons claiming to have been legitimately elected previously went to occupy the offices of the NFF.We also have been informed that security forces prevented the (new) NFF President from travelling to Namibia where he was supposed to represent the NFF at the final match of the African Womens Championship, FIFA said.Nigeria is also the African womens champion after winning the title last weekend, but was nearly prevented from playing in that game because of the federation problems, the NFF said. The African womens final only went ahead after Confederation of African Football President Issa Hayatou, who is also a FIFA vice-president, pleaded with his FIFA colleagues to give Nigeria one more chance, according to the NFF.According to the federation, Hayatou also met with Nigeria sports minister Tammy Danagogo at the African womens championship in Namibia and told the minister that FIFA and CAF have had it up to their neck with Nigeria. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz