Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.02.2019 07:22
ST. [url=http://www.wholesaleairmax720.com/]Discount Air Max 720 Online[/url] . LOUIS - Defensive back E.J. Gaines slipped into Antworten

ST. Discount Air Max 720 Online . LOUIS - Defensive back E.J. Gaines slipped into St. Louis Rams training camp as an afterthought. Turns out, the sixth-round pick has been a steal.Gaines has started every game for a defence that hasnt allowed a touchdown the last three games. He is the only rookie cornerback in the NFL to start every game.A pleasant surprise? No, I wouldnt say that, coach Jeff Fisher said Wednesday. He took advantage of an opportunity and hes not batted an eye since.If theres any element of surprise it would be his ability to jump inside and play the nickel spot as well as he has.The Rams (6-8) had consecutive shutouts against the Raiders and Redskins, outscoring them a combined 76-0, before surrendering four field goals in last weeks 12-6 loss to Arizona. Another newcomer, first-rounder Aaron Donald, leads rookies with eight sacks and has a five-game sacks streak entering this weeks game against the Giants.Its not just their front seven, Giants quarterback Eli Manning said. Their defensive backs are playing well and are aggressive.Gaines opened the year at left cornerback in place of injured Trumaine Johnson, has spelled Janoris Jenkins on the right side, and has served as the third cornerback when the team opens in a nickel alignment.I played nickel my senior year at Missouri, so that helped me a little bit, and playing a lot of man-to-man coverage at Missouri helped me, too, Gaines said.A lot of things we did there, we do here.Gaines led the Rams with 13 tackles, 10 solo, last week against the Cardinals. Hes a hard hitter beyond his 5-foot-10, 190-pound frame, upending a handful of Arizona players with clean, low-body hits.I hope he feels it more than I do, Gaines said. I dont most of the time.Gaines has 100 tackles on the year, fourth on the team, to go with two interceptions and 13 pass breakups. Though Jenkins usually covers the oppositions top wide receiver, Gaines will no doubt get a taste of Giants rookie sensation Odell Beckham Jr.You cant defend that one catch, you know which one Im talking about, Gaines said. Just defending him any way we can, playing great defence.Gaines projects confidence at the prospect of defending Manning, too.Definitely a great quarterback, Gaines said. We definitely see some things we might be able to take advantage of in that offence. Weve got to have a great game plan.Gaines was an All-SEC first-team pick at Missouri, where he finished his career with 37 consecutive starts and racked up 244 tackles, three forced fumbles, 31 pass deflections and eight interceptions.Lack of size might have held him back a few rounds in the NFL draft. It was a long wait before the Rams took him 188th overall and gave Gaines, of Independence, Missouri, a chance to stay close to home.Gaines bid to make the team was somewhat overshadowed for several months by the presence of seventh-rounder Michael Sam, the first openly gay player drafted by an NFL team. Quietly, Gaines carved out a niche, although he had no idea there would be this much playing time right away.I dont think anybody did, he said. I definitely didnt put it past myself. I know I can play this game and it was just getting a chance, getting a shot. Its all great timing for me.NOTES: C Scott Wells (coachs decision) was the lone player not practicing while nursing an elbow injury that often has sidelined him early in the week. Fisher said G Davin Joseph would likely sit Thursday, another coachs decision designed to keep the line intact till the finish of the season. ... DE Chris Long practiced midweek for the first time since he returned from ankle surgery three weeks ago.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Discount Air Max 720 Shoes . - Young and old. Cheap Air Max 720 For Sale .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. http://www.wholesaleairmax720.com/ .ca. In addition to the game being aired in its entirety on CTV Two Vancouver Island and TSN.ca, TSN2 will also have coverage of Whitecaps FC immediately following NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400.Turin, Italy (SportsNetwork.com) - Juventus and Roma will both aim to maintain their perfect records in Serie A on Sunday when the two title favorites clash at Juventus Stadium. Juve has captured the past three league titles, and Massimiliano Allegris men are firm favorites to add a fourth straight this season, with Roma looking to be the biggest threat to the Old Lady. Both teams have started the campaign with five wins from five fixtures, and Juve has yet to concede a goal, while Roma has given away just one. Last term it was Roma that pushed Juve to finish line, only to come up a bit short, and Rudi Garcias men will look to lay down an early marker on Sunday to continue their good start. Roma has yet to taste defeat in all competitions after earning a 1-1 draw at Manchester City in the Champions League on Tuesday, while Juventus suffered its first setback on Wednesday in a 1-0 Champions League loss at Atletico Madrid. Despite that setback, Allegri is confident heading into one of his sides most important games in Serie A this season. Juve arrive in good shape, as we won all five in Serie A and sttill havent conceded there, Allegri said on Wednesday following the setback to Atletico. Cheap Air Max 720. . It will certainly be a great game and tonights defeat will not change the atmosphere in the team. Udinese has started well with four wins from five games and the teams lone defeat came to Juventus. That good start has a strong chance to continue on Sunday with a home match against Cesena, which owns one win from five games. Sampdoria is the only other unbeaten team in Serie A and the club will put that mark on the line against 16th-place Atalanta at home. Inter Milan sustained a humbling 4-1 home defeat to Cagliari last weekend, and the Walter Mazzarris side will aim to bounce back at mid-table Fiorentina, while AC Milan hopes to end a three-game winless run in the league when the Rossoneri entertain Chievo. Hellas Verona has started well with eight points from five games and the team hosts Cagliari, Empoli and Palermo square off with both sides searching for their first win of the season, Lazio entertains last-place Sassuolo, Genoa invades Parma and Napoli tangles with Torino. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz