Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

04.03.2019 08:06
SEATTLE - Pete Carrolls reminder of how close the Seattle Seahawks were to being average last season usually gets ignored. [url= Antworten

SEATTLE - Pete Carrolls reminder of how close the Seattle Seahawks were to being average last season usually gets ignored. Air Max 1 Outlet España .So when victories now dont come with ease and efficiency, like Sundays 30-24 win over the winless Oakland Raiders, its not a surprise for the coach.We could have been 8-8 just like that last year and people forget that, Carroll said. Ive harped on that more than I should have with our team so they realize how tough it is. ... I know you all would like it easier and smoother and cleaner and all that, but its a battle. Suck it up.Fortunately for the Seahawks, they still have Marshawn Lynch to lean on. Lynch scored a pair of first-half touchdowns and Bruce Irvin returned an interception 35 yards for another score as the Seahawks (5-3) jumped to a 24-3 lead then held on through a sloppy second half.Lynch carried tacklers and teammates into the end zone in the first quarter on his 3-yard scoring run, but was an important option for Russell Wilson as a pass catcher. Lynch finished with 67 yards rushing and another 76 receiving, and his day could have been far more productive if not for gains of 43, 20 and 11 yards on either runs or passes called back by penalties. His 5-yard run at the end of the first half gave the Seahawks a 21-point lead that seemed plenty comfortable at the time.I think maybe six of them was my own team, so its all good, Lynch said of his first TD.Not all was perfect for Seattle. Wilson struggled through one of his worst passing games and the Seahawks failed to capitalize on numerous chances to rout the winless Raiders. It made for an uncomfortable final minutes as Derek Carrs second TD pass to Mychal Rivera with 1:52 left pulled the Raiders within six.Sebastian Janikowskis onside kick was misplayed by Seattles Cooper Helfet, but Jermaine Kearse fell on the loose ball and Seattle ran out the clock to hand the Raiders (0-8) their 14th straight loss dating to last season.I dont think I played well at all for whatever reason, said Wilson, who finished 17 of 35 for 179 yards. Usually I know why something was off ... but I just felt like I was in it and whatever I was trying to do didnt work.Part of Wilsons problem was the continued shuffling on Seattles offensive line. Left tackle Russell Okung was inactive. Patrick Lewis made his first start at centre with Max Unger and Stephen Schilling injured. Left guard James Carpenter suffered an ankle injury in the second half and undrafted rookie Garry Gilliam — a tackle — was his replacement.Injuries were an issue for Seattles defence, but clearly not as much of a factor. Linebacker Brock Coyle and safety DeShawn Shead made their first career starts, but Seattle still allowed only 226 total yards.Seattle also got turnovers to bounce its way. Irvin tipped Carrs pass intended for James Jones, located to the ball in the air then beat Carr to the pylon for his first career touchdown. Later in the first half, Richard Sherman got his first interception of the season, getting better position than Andre Holmes on a back-shoulder pass and pulling in the pick with his left hand. T.J. Carrie also fumbled a kickoff that kicker Steven Hauschka recovered.Sherman held the ball on his way out of the locker room to add to his collection.Just waiting. There hasnt been a year yet I havent got one, Sherman said. I knew eventually; if youre out there long enough and youre in position and youre playing the game the way you are supposed to, the football Gods will get what you need.Denico Autry blocked Jon Ryans punt on the first possession of the second half and Brice Butler recovered the ball in the end zone for a touchdown to spark Oakland. It was the first punt block for a touchdown against Seattle since 2003 and the second for Oakland in the past two seasons.Carrie later had a 27-yard punt return to set up Carrs first TD toss to Rivera late in the third quarter. Carr, who finished 24 of 41 for 194 yards, gave the Raiders a chance late with his second TD toss.This thing is starting to turn, interim Oakland coach Tony Sparano said. Were playing better and better here as we go on. Weve just got to get all phases to play better, so that we can get the feeling of what its like to be in their locker room right now.NOTES: Seattle paid tribute to the recent school shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School with a moment of silence before the game and MP decals on the Seahawks helmets. DE Greg Scruggs also ran out of the tunnel during pregame intros carrying an MP flag. ... Oakland is off to its worst start since 1962. ... Hall of Fame LT Walter Jones was inducted into the Seahawks Ring of Honor during a halftime ceremony.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Comprar Air Max 1 Baratas .com) - Guard Greivis Vasquez and forward Patrick Patterson, two key pieces to the Toronto Raptors run to an Atlantic Division title in 2013-14, were both given qualifying offers by the team on Saturday. Air Max 1 Baratas . The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee. http://www.airmax1baratas.es/ . The Islanders own the fifth pick in the 2014 draft but had until June 1 to decide whether to keep it or defer to 2015. The selection was packaged in the teams deal for Thomas Vanek on October 27, 2013. MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota bullpen helped bail out Phil Hughes after the Twins ace had uncharacteristic outing Sunday. Joe Mauer had two hits and two RBIs, and the Twins beat the White Sox 6-5 to complete their first four-game sweep against Chicago in 20 years. Anthony Swarzak and Casey Fien combined for three shutout innings of relief and Jared Burton earned his first save since May 30, 2013, with a perfect ninth. "Everybody was great except for me today," said Phil Hughes, who lasted just five innings but got the win. He allowed eight hits and tied a season high by giving up five earned runs. Hughes (8-3), who went at least six innings in his 11 previous outings, allowed his first walk in 107 batters during the White Soxs five-run third inning. "I just struggled with command, my off-speed stuff wasnt great," Hughes said. "Our bullpen stepped up big today, offence fought back a couple times. Thats huge." Gordon Beckham and Jose Abreu had two RBIs apiece for the White Sox, who have lost eight straight games against AL Central rivals. "Anytime you sit there and pity yourself, youre going to get buried. Nobody cares. You have to be able to pick yourself up off the mat and compete and then it works out," said manager Robin Ventura. After Chicago scored five times in the third for a 5-3 lead, Brian Dozier and Mauer had RBI singles and Josh Willingham added a sacrifice fly in the fourth to put the Twins ahead for good. The Twins last swept Chicago in a four-game series June 9-12, 1994. "Anytime you sweep anybody is a real good feeling, but anytime you get a four-game it makes it that much more gratifying for our ballclub," said bench coach Terry Steinbach, who took over when manager Ron Gardenhire was ejected in the third inning after arguing with home plate umpire D.J. Reyburn. On an overcast, humid afternoon, Hughes wasnt the only starter who struggled. In his past five starts for Chicago, John Danks (6-6) was 3-1 with a 1.51 ERA, allowing just 24 hits. Nike Air Max 1 España. However, none of those were against Minnesota, a team he has struggled against. Danks allowed six earned runs on a season high-tying 10 hits. In his last eight starts versus the Twins since Aug, 11, 2010, he is 0-6 with a 6.18 ERA. "Its just one of those days, I guess. Certainly wasnt fun. Shot myself in the foot. Didnt do myself any favours. Cost us the game," he said. "You score five runs, that should be plenty to win a ballgame. To go out and give it right back in a five-inning span is kind of a tough pill to swallow." The left-hander walked the first two batters he faced, but the Twins managed just one run. Minnesota, however, scored twice in the second for a 3-0 lead. Kurt Suzuki led off with a double, but was thrown out at home trying to score on a single by Eduardo Escobar. Escobar scored one batter later on Sam Fulds double off the right field wall. Mauer added an RBI single later in the inning. Mauer has six RBI in his last four games, after entering the series with just 16. "When Joe Mauer heats up, you watch out around the league," Dozier said. Hughes gave up the lead in the third. A pair of singles and a walk loaded the bases with no outs. After Adam Eaton struck out on a full-count pitch, Beckham lined the first pitch he saw for a two-run double to the wall in left-centre and Abreu followed with a two-run single up the middle for a 4-3 lead. A bloop single by Conor Gillaspie plated the innings final run. NOTES: Suzuki had three hits. ... Willingham returned to the Minnesota lineup after being given Saturday off. He went 0 for 4 and is 2 for 22 since last Monday. ... Eaton singled in the first inning and has reached base safely in 17 straight games ... Chicagos Chris Sale (6-1, 2.20) is scheduled to start Monday at Baltimore against the Orioles Wei-Yin Chen (7-2, 3.98). ... Kyle Gibson (6-5, 3.25) is to pitch for Minnesota Tuesday in the opener of a three-game series in Los Angeles against C.J. Wilson (7-6, 3.34) of the Angels. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz