Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.01.2019 10:18
IRVING, Texas -- There was no near-miss for Stacy Lewis this time. [url=http://www.cheapairjordancanada.com/]Cheap Air Jordan Ca Antworten

IRVING, Texas -- There was no near-miss for Stacy Lewis this time. Cheap Air Jordan Canada . This was a runaway for the highest-ranked American after six runner-up finishes in her previous 16 tournaments. Lewis shot a 7-under 64 on Sunday in the North Texas LPGA Shootout, finishing at 16-under 268 and six strokes ahead of Meena Lee. It was the LPGA Tours largest margin of victory since Jiyai Shin won the 2012 Womens British Open by nine. "Ive been wanting to do this for a long time. I kind of have these mini goals in the back of my mind," Lewis said. "One of them was kind of taking a tournament and running away with it. ... So to be so close the last few weeks and then to come out and shoot 64, I mean I dont even know what to say." It was the ninth career LPGA Tour victory for Lewis, her first since August in the Womens British Open, and will boost the Texan from third to second in the world ranking. Lewis made a putt from about 25 feet off the fringe at the 540-yard seventh for an eagle. She followed with consecutive birdies to make the turn at 14 under and up by three strokes. "The eagle just really kind of got things going in the right direction, and then just I never let up," said Lewis, who punctuated her round with birdies on Nos. 17 and 18. "I never let the hammer down." Lee, the South Korean who won the last her two LPGA Tour titles in 2006, shot 70 after going into the final round at Las Colinas Country Club tied with Lewis for the lead. Lee bogeyed the opening hole and needed a birdie at No. 18 to finish alone in second place. Michelle Wie, who closed within two before faltering late, had a 67 to finish third at 9 under. Na Yeon Choi (69) and Kim Kauffman (70) tied for fourth at 8 under. Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson (69), Cristie Kerr (71) and Suzann Pettersen (72) were among six players at 7 under. Lewis, from The Woodlands near Houston, has finished outside the top six only once in nine tournaments this year. She was third at the Kraft Nabisco and had another runner-up finish just last week in San Francisco. She had three runner-up finishes in her last eight tournaments in 2013 after her victory at St. Andrews. Lewis got a share of the lead in Texas after a frustrating 69 in the third round Saturday when she hit all 18 greens in regulation but missed several makeable birdie putts. "Honestly, I didnt change anything. I didnt do anything different," she said. "They just didnt go in (Saturday). ... But once you see putts in, its kind of contagious." Defending champion Inbee Park closed with a 72 to tie for 14th at finish at 5 under. That will be good enough when the new world ranking comes out to stay No. 1 for the 56th consecutive week since the South Korean replaced Lewis at the top. Lewis will supplant Lydia Ko in the second spot. Ko, who didnt play in North Texas, moved to No. 2 after her win last week in San Francisco only days after her 17th birthday. Wie had her fourth consecutive top-10 finish, including her first win in nearly four wins at home in Hawaii after a runner-up finish in the seasons first major. Wie, playing five groups ahead of Lewis, was 6 under in a span of seven holes -- Nos. 9-15. When she made a 4-foot birdie putt at No. 15, she was 11 under and only two strokes behind Lewis, who was finishing her only bogey of the day at the par-3 11th. Lewis tee shot at the 175-yard 11th half-buried in the sand just under the lip of the bunker. Lewis had sand in her face after hitting out, and couldnt save par. But she got that lost stroke right back with a long birdie putt at the par-4 12th. While Wie was finishing with consecutive bogeys, Lewis had an incredible par-saver at the 390-yard 15th hole, where deciding against an iron she hit her drive into the water. After dropping from about 140 yards, she hit her approach to about 3 feet. Wies eagle at the 510-yard 10th hole was her third of the week there. But after missing the green at the 180-yard 17th for a bogey, she hooked her 8-iron approach at the closing par 5 into the trees and bogeyed. "I thought I had it on 17, just nuked it over the green," Wie said. "I just hit a wall on the last hole, which is disappointing for me. At the same time, 4-under par on the last day, Ill take it." Discount Air Jordan . -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont. Air Jordan Canada .Y. - His opponent couldnt stop him, and LeBron James didnt quite know what to think when his coach tried. http://www.cheapairjordancanada.com/ . Earnshaw, 31, most recently spent time on loan in Israel with Maccabi Tel Aviv from Welsh club Cardiff City, which plays in Englands second-tier League Championship. Earnshaw began his career with Cardiff Citys youth program and turned professional in 1998. ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- In a battle of fan-favorite heavyweights, it was the power of Roy Nelson that proved supreme Friday as he earned a first-round knockout win over Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira. The bout served as the main event of the "UFC Fight Night: Nogueira vs. Nelson" card at the du Arena. Nelson (21-9) was in control from the start, working in frequent jabs and occasionally launching his right hand. One of those shots scored flush in the early stages of the fight and Nogueira (34-9-1) went tumbling to the floor, but Nelson didnt rush the finish and instead allowed his opponent to stand and re-engage. The patience paid off as Nelson delivered a thunderous right a short time later that saw Nogueira fall stiff as he hit the mat. Nelson didnt bother to wait for referee Leon Roberts to step in, raising his hand in victory at the 3:30 mark of the first round. "I was expecting a five-round battle but things ended a little early," Nelson said. "My game plan was to throw more lefts and mix in some takedowns and eventually try to win each round. I didnt think I was going to be the hometown favorite but Abu Dhabi really was behind me tonight." In the nights co-feature, veteran featherweight Clay (The Carpenter) Guida outworked Japans Tatsuya (Crusher) Kawajiri for a win via unanimous decision. Guida (31-11) was relentless from the start, pressing the pace and looking to strike but often finding himself in a clinch with his opponent. Guida took advantage of those situations by locking the body and dumping his opponent to the canvas, even as Kawajiri (33-8-2) looked repeatedly to secure an armlock from the position. The two went back and forth for the full 15 minnutes. Air Jordan Canada Online. Kawajiri always looked dangerous, but Guida kept a high pace until the final bell and enjoyed too many dominant positions to be denied a victory. Afterward, Guida called out Irish featherweight prospect Conor McGregor. "After your injury, once youre healed up, you want to fight a real man, there aint no gold at the end of that rainbow, man," Guida said in his post-fight interview. "Just a chest-hair sandwich from a mullet with a caveman at the end of it." In a welterweight contest, Ryan LaFlare looked impressive in a unanimous-decision win over John (Doomsday) Howard, though the contest was marred by an accidental foul. LaFlare (11-0) proved the better wrestler in the three-round matchup, repeatedly taking his opponent to the floor. But in the second round, LaFlare landed an inadvertent knee to the groin that sent Howard (22-9) to the canvas and threatened to end the fight. Howard chose to fight on but was in clear pain for the remainder of the bout. After earning the decision win, LaFlare admitted he was disappointed in how the incident played out but was happy to get a win. In the nights first main-card matchup, lightweight Ramsey Nijem (10-4) earned a scintillating victory over the previously undefeated Beneil Dariush (7-1). Nijem, who entered the cage holding a Palestinian flag, scored with a clean left hook in the late stages of the first round, and Dariush never recovered. Nijem seized the opportunity and rushed forward with additional strikes, finally earning the TKO call at the 4:20 mark of the first round. "I wanted this to be violent," Nijem said after the win. "I want everybody to be scared in my weight class." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz