Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.03.2019 08:57
Manuel Pellegrini has tipped Manchester City to rediscover their devastating goalscoring form against Arsenal on Super Sunday. [ Antworten

Manuel Pellegrini has tipped Manchester City to rediscover their devastating goalscoring form against Arsenal on Super Sunday. Jake Gardiner Jersey . City were disappointing in their Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid, struggling to create meaningful chances in either leg before eventually going down with a whimper 1-0 at the Bernabeu in midweek. Pick your team Aguero? Ozil? De Bruyne? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the chance to win £10,000 They have now won just one of their last five games but Pellegrini wants that put right on his last game at the Etihad, live on Sky Sports 1, where a win would lift City back above Arsenal into third in the Premier League. I always visualise the positive things - to try to win the game against Arsenal that allows us to be in the third position, Pellegrini said. To play well, that is also very important. We didnt play well against Real Madrid and I dont like to play in that way. Manchester City players have been urged to rediscover their goalscoring form by Manuel Pellegrini I expect us to recover our potential in attacking - that was our problem. It is a problem maybe none of the media expected we were going to have against Real Madrid, and it was the thing I was more sure of, that we were going to score a goal in some moments.I hope on Sunday we will continue being the most-scoring team in the Premier League for the third season in a row. We want to score goals and try to defend in the same way as we did against Real Madrid. Both City and Arsenal looked well-placed to mount strong title challenges earlier in the season but neither side could find the required consistency.Leicester took advantage of that, powering away to claim their first top-flight crown, while their closest challenge came from Tottenham, who have not finished top since 1961. Pellegrinis Manchester City failed to progress to the Champions League final after losing 1-0 to Real Madrid As other teams traditionally used to challenging for the title like Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool were never in contention, a feeling remains that both City and Arsenal have missed an opportunity.However, Pellegrini said: I dont think that because that would not be giving Leicester all the merit they deserve. To say they just won because the other teams didnt play well - I dont think so. Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini insists his side must finish in the top four of the Premier League and qualify for next seasons Champions League They beat us, United, Chelsea. They deserved to win the title because they were the best team. I dont think all the big teams together couldnt play well - they just did it better.They were the best team and they were the best team because they had their best players in their best performance. Also See: Pellegrini knew Pep was coming Sky Live: Man City v Arsenal Pellegrini: Fifth place a disaster Souness: A monster match Kasperi Kapanen Jersey . Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise. Leo Komarov Jersey . While the pair of Spain internationals return, midfielder Xavi Hernandez will not be included in the squad after failing to recover from a muscle strain to his left leg. http://www.cheapmapleleafsjerseys.com/ . Arsene Wenger reportedly wants to convert the player into an attacking force, much like he did with Robin Van Persie.MARSEILLE, France -- Defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga came through a stern test against 117th-ranked Jan-Lennard Struff to win 7-6 (4), 7-5 Saturday, setting up an Open 13 final against third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia after he upset top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France 6-3, 6-2. Tsonga was pressured by the German player in both sets. The Frenchman saved five break points in the first set. Struff broke his opponent at the start of the second set, before saving three break points of his own in the next game. But Tsongas experience told when he broke Struff twice at the end of the second set to reach his 19th career final, where he will bid for an 11th title. He leads 3-1 in career head-to-heads against Gulbis, who has won all four of his previous finals. In beating Gasquet for the first time at his third attemppt, Gulbis had 15 aces and proved clinical on Gasquets normally strong serve, converting three of his four break-point chances. Curtis McElhinney Jersey. . "Today was very good. Everything was working: serve, backhand," Gulbis said. "I was a bit tired from yesterday, so I just tried to keep the points short and I felt so good doing that." It was a frustrating afternoon for Gasquet, who again fell at the semifinal stage after his defeat to countryman Gael Monfils at the Open Sud de France in Marseille earlier this month. "It was very difficult for me. He was just better," Gasquet said. "On a fast surface like this, its very tough to play against somebody like Ernests. He was just more powerful than me and didnt have any weakness. I didnt have any chances, not a single break point." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz