Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
liny195 Offline

22.04.2019 05:15
www.chicagocubsteamshop.com Antworten

WEST PALM BEACH http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , Fla. (AP) — Jose Altuve struck out three times in his second game since offseason knee surgery and will return to second base for the Houston Astros on Saturday.Altuve had surgery just after last season ended to repair a broken right kneecap and had two plate appearances in his spring training debut on Monday.Despite Altuve’s 0-for-3 afternoon, Astros manager AJ Hinch was encouraged by Altuve’s performance in Houston’s 7-5 win over the Miami Marlins on Thursday.“He wasn’t too far off,” Hinch said. “It’s very rare for him to swing and miss on the strike threes. But he’s in a really good place physically and even timing-wise, right on time.”The 2017 American League MVP and six-time All-Star will play the field for the first time this year when the Astros visit the New York Mets in Port St. Lucie.“I have no concerns with him, it’s just a matter of repetition,” Hinch said. “It’s the first time post-surgery but I’m not apprehensive about putting him out there … based on how he’s worked on the back fields with the defensive work we’ve done he’s more than ready.”All-Star third baseman Alex Bregman will play for the first time this year on Saturday http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , starting at third. Bregman was limited after minor elbow surgery in January.Hinch is also encouraged by the progress of shortstop Carlos Correa, who is looking to bounce back after an ailing back led to a tough 2018. The 2015 AL Rookie of the Year got his first hit of spring training on Thursday on an RBI double in the first inning.“Both swings were really good and more so because his body was under control, it was in a good posture,” Hinch said.This veteran team has very few questions to answer this spring, but is working to determine who will be the fifth starter, behind Justin Verlander Carlos Zambrano Jersey , Gerrit Cole, Wade Miley and Collin McHugh. On Thursday they got a look at one of the players vying for the position when Brad Peacock made his first start.The 31-year-old struck out two in two perfect innings, making a good early impression as he looks to outdo rookie Framber Valdez and return to the rotation after pitching almost exclusively in relief last season.Hinch said the performance was “exactly” what the team wanted to see. And though the easygoing Peacock insists he’ll be ready for whatever role he gets, he admitted that he does prefer being in the rotation.“I do like starting,” he said. “I did it my whole career pretty much and I’m just more comfortable starting. So we’ll see. I love the bullpen, too.” The original contract Jackie Robinson signed with the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1947 along with his first minor league contract areup for auctionwhere they are expected to generate a lot of interest.Per TMZ Sports Mark Grace Jersey ,Ken Goldinof Goldin Auctions had the documents appraised at $36 million by a rare documents expert leading up to the auction that began on Monday.Robinson's first MLB contract and his minor league deal with Dodgers' minor league teamthe Montreal Royals werepreviously put up for auction in November 2017, but they didn't sell after failing to meet the$15 million reserve price established byGoldin Auctions.TMZ noted the reserve price for this current auction has been set at a lower price with the starting bidset at $5 million. Goldin Auctions will donate 10 percent of the final sale price to the Jackie Robinson Foundation.Robinson's contract with the Dodgers is among the most important documents in sports history. He broke MLB's color barrier when he appeared in his first game on April 15, 1947.The Georgia native had a 10-year MLB career, winning Rookie of the Year and 1949 NL MVP before being voted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1962.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz