Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
hongwei28 Offline

15.05.2019 03:20
www.49erslockerroom.com Antworten

The 49ers announced their plan to waive linebacker Reuben Foster on Sunday morning after Foster was arrested at the team’s hotel in Tampa on a domestic violence charge.It was a change from the way they handled Foster’s offseason domestic violence arrest. Foster stayed away from the team Womens Ronnie Lott Jersey , but remained on the roster as the process played out and rejoined the team after his accuser — the same woman from the more recent incident — recanted her allegation.49ers General Manager John Lynch said Foster “not living up to what we have communicated” was the reason for the different reaction this time and called it “disappointing.” Cornerback Richard Sherman used the same word after the game while also saying that he wishes the best for Foster and understands the team’s decision.“It’s what they had to do,” Sherman said, via NBC Bay Area. “I think the organization has handled the situation as best they could. Obviously been patient and deliberate and understanding of who Reuben is and what kind of heart he has. But it’s a really compromising situation for the team, repeatedly. So, you understand the decision the organization has to make, after repeated offenses.”Sherman said “you never want to make excuses like that” when asked if the timing of the arrest and subsequent announcement from the team contributed to their 27-9 loss to the Buccaneers. It may have had some impact C. J. Beathard Jersey White , but the 49ers’ 2-9 record suggests they were going to have a hard time winning under any circumstances. The 49ers were praised immediately after the 2017 draft for getting both Solomon Thomas and Reuben Foster. It’s another example of how draft grades mean nothing for several years.San Francisco cut Foster earlier this week after more off-field troubles. The best thing that can be said about Thomas is at least he’s still on the roster.The No. 3 overall pick from 2017 hasn’t lived up to his pre-draft billing, but he still has time.鈥淚 have my own expectations,鈥?Thomas told Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area. 鈥淎nd I鈥檓 definitely the hardest person on myself, and I want to make myself the best player and person I can be for this team. So I really set my expectations high, and I have go to follow them and chase them and work my butt off to go get it done.鈥淚鈥檓 not at my expectations right now. I鈥檓 not where I should be. I鈥檓 not playing like I want to. There鈥檚 a long way for me to go. It鈥檚 going to be a long journey, but I can definitely get there Cassius Marsh Jersey White , and I can definitely prove to everyone who I am and why I was drafted where I was drafted. It鈥檚 going to be a journey, but I鈥檓 going to get there.鈥?9ers General Manager John Lynch argued against labeling Thomas a “bust,” and he’s right: It’s too early.But San Francisco would love to see more production from Thomas, who has 19 tackles and one sack this season. Thomas wants to see more from Thomas, too.鈥淚t鈥檚 a blessing that I get to do what I get to do, so I want to be the best player I can be for this team and myself http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-richard-sherman-jersey , and I just want to go ball,” Thomas said. “I know I can. I just want to put it on film, and stop talking about it and just do it.鈥

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz