Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
hongwei28 Offline

15.05.2019 03:38
www.thetitanslockerroom.com Antworten

Fast starts aren’t something the Titans typically do http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-jurrell-casey-jersey , but that’s exactly what they did on Sunday against the Patriots. Darius Jennings got the ball rolling with a near 60 yard return, setting the Titans up with a golden opportunity to take control of this game early. Marcus Mariota did just that, starting hot and finding Corey Davis to move the sticks. Mariota found Jonnu Smith for the score, getting Tennessee out front with a 7-0 lead.The Patriots answered with a field goal, but Marcus Mariota answered that with six more points. It was a rainbow of a throw to Corey Davis, who beat Stephon Gilmore on a corner route to haul in the touchdown. Just like that, it was a 17-3 lead for the Titans.Finally, Tom Brady and the Patriots answered. New England opened the second quarter with a James Develin touchdown to narrow the Titans’ lead to seven.It felt like momentum was shifting Marcus Mariota Jersey , but Dean Pees’ defense stood tall and forced a punt. Marcus Mariota found Jonnu Smith and Corey Davis on the following drive, getting the Titans in position to score once again. Derrick Henry was able to punch it in on the goal line to get the Titans’ lead back to 14. Brady was unable to answer before half, keeping Tennessee’s lead at 24-10 at halftime. The Titans added a field goal in the third quarter and kept the Patriots off the board. They took that 17 point lead into the fourth quarter.Brady and Belichick struggled to get anything going offensively, and opted to go for it on fourth down to open the first quarter.The Titans stood tall once again, getting the ball back with a 17 point advantage. Tennessee began to bleed the clock in the fourth quarter. With under ten minutes to play, the Titans began their drive to put this one away. Derrick Henry took a snap out of the wildcat formation from the ten, punching it in for another Titans’ score. That extended Tennessee’s lead to 34-10, essentially putting this one on ice.With this unexpected result Womens Dennis Kelly Jersey , the Titans are now in the thick of the division and wildcard race. After a 3-4 start, the Titans now sit at 5-4. The schedule softens up after this one considerably, with the Colts, Texans, Jets and Jaguars up next. If the Titans are going to make a playoff push, the time is now. The NFL is doing good business. They cap is projected to go up as much as 14 million this year. This is why there’s no such thing as salary cap hell any more. Jonnu Smith and Jack Conklin, both suffered knee injuries to end last season and they suffer the same fate this year. Jonnu had been playing very well, so it’s rough to see him get injured. Conklin had been playing poorly http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-will-compton-jersey , but he needs time to get 100% healthy.The second line in Jim Wyatt’s column was written directly to me, I’m sure, as I was not a Rashaan believer when we drafted him. He looked to me like he could rush the passer in college, but I wasn’t thrilled with his coverage skills, and he looked slow, which can definitely now be attributed to the groin injury he had all of 2017. After a slow start due to missing training camp, he’s been a heat seeking missile for the Titans. The Titans hope to stop a very good collection of skill players for the Giants by swarming.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz