Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
liny195 Offline

31.05.2019 08:36
The 2019 Pro Bowl rosters were unveiled on Wednesday Antworten

Delano Hill Color Rush Jersey , and after weeks of voting, only two Seattle Seahawks were chosen for the NFL’s annual All-Star game.Michael Dickson became the first rookie punter selected to the Pro Bowl since Dale Hatcher of the Los Angeles Rams way back in 1985. The fifth-round draft pick beat out fan-favorite Jon Ryan in training camp and preseason, and has been as good as advertised. He’s also Seattle’s most effective rusher, averaging a staggering nine yards per carry. Okay that’s his only career carry, but still!The other obvious choice is linebacker Bobby Wagner, who’s been voted into every Pro Bowl since 2014 and is likely to be first-team All-Pro at the end of the season. Wagner leads the team in tackles at 113, has a sack, interception return for a touchdown Earl Thomas Color Rush Jersey , and two forced fumbles, but the stats don’t do him justice as Seattle’s best defensive starter.Seven Seahawks were listed as alternates, and they are: Russell Wilson, Frank Clark, Chris Carson, Tyler Lockett, Bradley McDougald, J.R. Sweezy J.R. Sweezy Color Rush Jersey , and uh... K.J. Wright for some reason, even though he’s played two full games all year. Jarran Reed and Justin Britt seem like obvious snubs. The 2019 Pro Bowl is on Sunday, January 27th in Orlando, Florida at 3 PM ET. Obviously the two teams that make the Super Bowl will not have their players in the Pro Bowl, so the AFC and NFC rosters will change considerably just on that alone.You can view the full Pro Bowl breakdown here, and scratch your head as to how Aaron Rodgers made it on the NFC QB list. Seaside Chats is back with another episode and this time I’m joined by our own Mookie Alexander. If you don’t already know, Mookie is also a managing editor at SB Nation’s wildly popular MMA blog Bloody Elbow and you can follow him on Twitter for stuff on both the Seahawks and fighting. But today, we’re focus on the Seattle Seahawks and the NFL playoffs.We discuss how Mookie’s Enemy Reaction series got started Quinton Jefferson Color Rush Jersey , preview the Seahawks and Cardinals Week 17 matchup, look ahead to either the Dallas Cowboys or Chicago Bears in the wild card round, and breakdown the NFC and AFC playoff picture. The show is available at Patreon to supporters at the $2/month level. I’ve regularly been able to put out 8-10 podcasts per month including weekly previews with guests like Mina Kimes, Danny Kelly, and Danny O’neil and instant reaction recaps right after each game with John Morgan.EPISODE AVAILABLE HEREThis week I’ll also give away a Footbottle to a random Patreon supporter. Yes, a Footbottle is exactly what it sounds like: A bottle inside of a football. I have one and I literally do use it all the time. Email your pick for Super Bowl champion to SBNFieldGulls@Gmail.com and I’ll choose a winner at random next week. You can choose anyone or anything to be the Super Bowl winner, I just need that email.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz