Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
liny195 Offline

31.05.2019 09:33
www.thepackersfanshop.com Antworten

DAVIE Jaire Alexander Jersey , Fla. (AP) — For Ryan Tannehill, the pain persists. It hurts to throw, and it hurts not to play.The Miami Dolphins quarterback will rest his injured throwing shoulder for the next several days and has been ruled out of Sunday’s game at Green Bay, meaning replacement Brock Osweiler will make his fifth consecutive start.The Dolphins (5-4) have a bye next week. The goal is for Tannehill to return for the game at Indianapolis on Nov. 25, he and coach Adam Gase said.But Tannehill said his shoulder still hurts on every throw. And the bigger issue is a lack of arm strength.“The pain I can deal with,” he said Wednesday, speaking to the media for the first time since he was hurt Oct. 7. “It’s not just pushing through pain. It’s physically being able to get the ball where it needs to go.”After being hurt against Cincinnati, Tannehill rested his arm for 10 days and then began a throwing program. But every pass puts stress on the capsule, and the result when he threw was disappointing, Tannehill said.“It just wasn’t close to where it needs to be to do the job,” he said.With progress slow and uneven, the Dolphins decided more rest is best.“We haven’t had the jump that he was looking for,” Gase said. “That’s why we’re kind of taking a step back.”A step back sounds like setback, but Tannehill said he’s confident he’ll play again this season — perhaps even at Indy.“It has been kind of a weird deal,” he said. “I’ll shut it back down, and we’ll see where we’re at next week.”The Dolphins have been hit hard by injuries this year. Gase said the status this week of tackles Laremy Tunsil and Ja’Wuan James, both nursing knee injuries Lane Taylor Color Rush Jersey , likely won’t be determined until shortly before the game.Both were limited in practice Wednesday.Tannehill said he expects to play through pain the rest of the year when he returns. There’s no indication surgery will be needed after the season, he said.Miami is 2-2 with Osweiler starting. The Packers game will be the 25th out of the past 30 that Tannehill has missed because of injuries.“Whenever you’re not able to play, it’s extremely hard,” he said. “Unfortunately it’s part of this business.” We did it folks.Long gone are the iso routes and over-reliance on scramble plays; in comes the next man up in a line of potential coaching wunderkinds. The Green Bay Packers’ new coach, Matt LaFleur, was brought in to clean up the Packers’ offense and ‘repair’ Aaron Rodgers.To see how LaFleur might change up the offense, I went through The Tennessee Titans’ film and watched the passing game that LaFleur called. Even though the underlying offensive statistics (both through the air and overall) weren’t good, the playcalling didn’t appear to be the issue. Since I’m sick of talking to myself, let’s go through some of the passing schemes together.There were two things that became abundantly clear about LaFleur’s offense in 2018 that Green Bay can easily replicate. Tennessee used tons of bunch and stacked receiver formations, and there’s a creative and heavily utilized screen game.None of those things have really ever been in the Green Bay offense; while the Packers do like to call screen passes, there is very little variation to them.Let’s talk about their formations first.Bunch & Stacked FormationsBe prepared to see a lot of bunch formations in 2019.Tennessee loved to use a bunch formation; not only that, though, the groups of receivers were typically lined up close to the offensive tackles:By having your receivers in a stack formation, this causes two things; first, it’s an immediate overload of most zone coverages.Second, it creates easy opportunity for pick plays right off the line of scrimmage; if a team decides to stick with press man, it’s difficult for defenders to fight through both the receivers as well as the other defenders.To defend bunch formations https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Kevin-King-Jersey , teams often do two things; they either switch the coverage into cover 2 or cover 3 zone;or they pattern match but give cushion and swap off receivers if necessary while jamming the receiver on the LOS (the Texans were slow to line up here).There’s a lot of cushion given, which creates ample room for hitches and quicker breaking routes.Not only that, but by having your receivers start closer to the QB, it makes the throw easier and faster. Marcus Mariota ends up throwing to the left side here, but pay attention to the bunch side:That’s easier money than your high school acquaintance's multi-level-marketing scheme. This wasn’t an unusual idea for LaFleur either.In the next clip they motion across the formation into a tight bunch but don’t throw to that side.When the defense shifts over to the bunch side, it leaves a cornerback and linebacker to cover a tight end and running back.Mariota recognizes the matchup on the backside, and they have Dion Lewis run an actual freaking route instead of a dumpoff.What a novel concept — a good route-running running back matched up against a linebacker, not just jogging to the sideline never expecting a pass.It’s a simple adjustment that Green Bay never decided to do under Mike McCarthy, and it hamstrung their playmakers.Anyway, watch the top of your screen:Knowing that defenses run a lot of zone coverage against bunch sets, an interesting route concept that Tennessee ran was the double post, with a curl underneath.The Chargers defend this play by running what is essentially a Tampa 2 to the bunch side, and leaving the backside in man coverage to fend for himself.#31, Adrian Phillips, drops to the deep middle and picks up the first post, while the CB and LB get focused on the curl route as they are the underneath defenders.Derwin James pulls a Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and doesn’t get within 7 yards of anybody on the play, dropping way back.This leaves a window for the outside post in front of the safety and behind the linebacker.Mariota was looking at the curl route Clay Matthews Jersey , but he had a nice lane for the outside post.Stacked formations essentially offer the same thing, without depleting the other side of your formation of receivers.Defenses will try to disrupt the man on the LOS and play soft on the receiver stacked behind him, affording the receiver time to get into his route or give ample space for quick catches.ScreensDeception is at the heart of any screen call, and Green Bay’s screen calls have been as deceptive as a Nigerian prince emailing you for $2,000,000.I want to start with my favorite one so far; the RB motion to a 5-wide formation jailbreak screen. Goodbye, soft coverage:The hair on my arms stood up when I envisioned Aaron Jones doing this, with Lane Taylor and Corey Linsley out in front.Let’s add some more wrinkles. I want to this offense to look like Great Gam Gam!No, no, this simply won’t do. More wrinkles!That’s more like it.Fake jet sweep, fake dive right, tight end screen left with your jet man blocking in front. I want this play to replace my blood, it makes me feel so good.If a lack of creativity truly was the demise of Mike McCarthy’s tenure in Green Bay, then the answer may have arrived in the form of a tanned dreamboat named Matt LaFleur.It goes without saying that he will need to get Aaron Rodgers on board for any potential changes, but the blueprint is there for a new, innovative offensive scheme.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz