Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.06.2019 04:55
ore successful fighter-entrepreneurs. A graduate of the University of California, Davis, where he was a standout wrestler when n Antworten

The Montreal Canadiens will try to stave off elimination in front of their 21,273 faithful at the Bell Centre when they host the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. Martin St. Louis scored at 6:02 of the extra session to help New York take a commanding lead in the best-of-seven set and the Blueshirts hope to close out the series with another win in Montreal. A victory tonight would put the Rangers in the Stanley Cup Final for the first time since 1994 when Mark Messier led the team past the Vancouver Canucks for its most recent championship. "Weve got to take things one period at a time," said Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec. "The last step for the Rangers is the toughest one to make. Were going to make it hard on them, and were going to use our crowd playing at home. Weve got to take advantage of it." Montreal hopes to stay alive Tuesday and mount a comeback in this series. The Canadiens, who last made it to the Cup Final when they won it all in 1993, have rallied from 3-1 deficits twice over the last decade, in 2004 against the Boston Bruins and against Washington in the opening round of the 2010 playoffs. "By no means are we counting ourselves out," said Habs captain Brian Gionta. "Its a tough loss, its a bitter loss, but at the end of the day were still in this series." If the Canadiens can stave off elimination Tuesday the clubs will reconvene Thursday in New York City for Game 6. Montreal won a 3-2 overtime decision in Game 3 at New York, but the Rangers were the ones celebrating at the end of Sundays OT battle. The Habs tried to clear the puck out of the zone at the left point with several bodies fighting there, but Carl Hagelin was able to keep it in and fed the puck over to the right circle. St. Louis took the pass in the clear and picked his spot, firing a high shot over Dustin Tokarski for the win and a 3-1 lead in the series. "I was tired at the time and I was just hoping hed end the game," said Hagelin. "He did, it was a great shot by him. He didnt have much to shoot at, but he found the spot over the glove." It was the fourth playoff overtime winner of St. Louis career, tying him for the lead among active players with Jaromir Jagr, Patrick Kane and Patrick Marleau. Hagelin posted a goal and an assist, while Derick Brassard, who had missed the previous two games with an upper-body injury, returned to play and added a goal for the Rangers, who saw Henrik Lundqvist make 27 saves in the win. Francis Bouillon and P.K. Subban scored for the Canadiens, while Tokarski stopped 26 shots in the loss. The Rangers, and St. Louis in particular, were having a frustrating time trying to get the puck past Tokarski, who has been spectacular, while starting Games 2, 3 and 4 in place of injured No. 1 Carey Price. St. Louis had five shots on the young netminder without a goal in Game 3 and he scored the winning goal Sunday on his fifth shot of the night. Late in the second period of Game 4, Tokarski snapped his glove hand to rob St. Louis on a breakaway, but in the extra session the Habs goalie wasnt quick enough to deny the veteran winger. "It was a good hockey game and its just unfortunate that we were on the losing end," said Tokarski. "He had a little time with the puck and picked a corner, I just couldnt get it. The only thing Im going to think about now is coming back on Tuesday and winning that game." Montreal, meanwhile, hopes to help out its goalie by being more opportunistic on offence. The Canadiens scored on just one of eight power-play opportunities in Game 4 and are just 1-for-17 with the man advantage in this series. "We had the opportunity on the power play and we didnt take advantage of it," said Canadiens head coach Michel Therrien. The Rangers hope to have Derek Stepan back in the lineup Tuesday after he sat out Game 4 with a broken jaw suffered on a hit from Montreals Brandon Prust in Game 3. Stepan made the trip to Montreal and skated on Tuesday morning wearing a full face guard on a line with Chris Kreider and Rick Nash. Rangers forward J.T. Miller, who suffered an upper-body injury in the second period on Sunday and did not return, did not travel with the team for Game 5. Prust is serving the second part of a two-game suspension tonight for his hit on Stepan. New York can split the all-time tie in playoff meetings against the Habs with a victory tonight. These clubs have split 14 postseason encounters, with the Rangers winning the last matchup in the opening round of the 1996 playoffs. New York is 6-3 as the road team in this postseason and won Games 1 and 2 of this series at the Bell Centre. The Rangers have won four straight road games and havent lost away from home since dropping Game 2 of the second round in Pittsburgh on May 4. The Habs are 4-3 at the Bell Centre in this postseason. Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Authentic . City, fielding a depleted team having already qualified, was twice pegged back by the plucky Czech champions but substitute Negredo tapped home in the 78th minute and Dzekos header made sure of victory in the 89th. The result kept City three points behind Bayern Munich ahead of their meeting in Germany in two weeks. Cheap Adidas Coyotes Jerseys . Reimer is winless (0-2-1) since returning from a six-week absence due to concussion-like symptoms. The Maple Leafs dropped a 4-2 decision to the hosting Washington Capitals on Friday. http://www.cheapcoyotesjerseys.com/ . Catch the action live on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Wild lead the Northwest Division and look to get back into the win column after having a season-high seven-game winning streak cut short with Tuesdays 2-1 loss at Winnipeg in the finale of a five-game road trip (4-1-0).LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card. Faber, a former WEC champion who has challenged for a UFC championship belt three times, has never lost a non-title bout and was in the main event last time out at UFC 169. But the 35-year-old bantamweight from Sacramento, currently ranked second among 135-pound contenders, find himself topping the televised preliminaries before the pay-per-view portion of the show at the Mandalay Bay Events Center. Middleweight champion Chris Weidman meets former light-heavyweight title-holder Lyoto (The Dragon) Machida of Brazil in the main event while womens bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey takes on Alexis Davis, a native of Port Colborne, Ont., who fights out of San Jose. Faber faces No. 12 Alex (Bruce Leroy) Caceres in a fight where a win means much more to the up-and-coming Caceres than the veteran Faber. Having an established star like Faber (30-7) lead into the pay-per-view is good for the UFC. Faber has no complaints, knowing the prelim finale will draw plenty of viewers on free TV. A canny businessman, Faber understands the value of keeping his brand in the spotlight. "I feel great," said the five-foot-six fighter with a megawatt smile and dimple in his chin. "Its kind of a strange thing. Ive gotten to the point now where Im one of the veterans of the sport. "Ive had the same lifestyle since I was a little kid — basically do your homework, hang out with your buddies and play your sports. So Im living the same life. To be the crafty old veteran at this point is kind of funny. ... Im 35 now and feeling as fresh as a daisy, ready to rock and roll. Its good position to be in." The matchup was apparently triggered by a fan on social media. The 26-year-old Caceres took up the cause and Faber accepted the bout when the UFC offered it. "Its smart to want to fight me," said Faber. "I mean, the guy doesnt have anything to lose. Im one of the bigger names in the sport." But as UFC president Dana White often says, be careful of what you wish for. Faber is a 15-1 favourite to put Caceres in his place, in the eyes of some oddsmakers. Rather than titles, Faber talks about being the best fighter he can be these days. But he believes the two can come together, even if the championship belt currently belongs to teammate T.J. Dillashaw. "I feel like I still havent had my best performance," Faber said. "When I do, I feel like Ill be the champion." Caceres (10-5 with one no contest) has won four of his last five fights. It could have been five straight but his split decision win over Kyung Ho Kang in March was changed to a no contest after he tested positive for marijuana. That earned him a six-month suspension. Faber is coming off a second defeat at the hands of Brazils Renan Barao, who lost his bantamweight title to Dillashaw one fight later. "I dont like to dwell on such," Faber said of his loss. "As soon as that one was over, it was on to the next one, I cant really change the past, It was really unfortunate because I definitely had more fight in me. Im a guy thats known for being able to push through adversity. I didnt get a chance to show that. It could have been one of my greatest fights ... So its onto the next one. Ill make this next one my greatest fight." Barao knocked Faber out in the first round at UFC 169 in February what some — including White — thought was a premature stoppage. Faber was getting the worst of it on the ground, but gave referee Herb Dean a thumbs up to show he was still on top of things. Dean missedd the gesture and stepped in to stop the fight. Cheap Coyotes Jerseys. Barao, filling in for the injured Dominick Cruz, won a five-round decision over Faber at UFC 149 in Calgary in July 2012 to win the interim bantamweight title. Faber suffered a broken rib early in the fight. A former featherweight champion in the WEC, Faber was the longtime face of MMAs lighter weight classes. But he lost his 145-pound crown to Mike Brown in November 2008 and was beaten in a rematch seven months later. After dropping an April 2010 decision to champion Jose Aldo, who had dethroned Brown, Faber dropped down to 135 pounds. He has gone 7-3 since (6-3 in the UFC) with wins over Takeya Mizugaki, Eddie Wineland, Brian Bowles, Canadian Ivan Menjivar, Scott Jorgensen, Iuri Alcantara and Michael McDonald and title losses to Dominick Cruz and Barao. Faber, who made his pro debut in November 2003, may have slipped down the bantamweight mountain slightly but he remains active. Saturday marks his sixth fight in a little more than 16 months. "Im pumped to be back," he said. Dillashaw winning the bantamweight title has changed the 135-pound landscape. Especially since the two train together as part of Team Alpha Male at Fabers gym. "I couldnt be more excited about that," Faber said of the Dillashaw win. "It was a big deal for our team and for myself, a guy that I helped bring up. "People have asked about us fighting and I dont really want to do that." Faber talks of "exciting fights," citing Cruz, Barao and Kid Yamamoto. "Just keep winning and putting out my best performance." But he doesnt rule out a Dillashaw clash. "If it comes to a point where we need to cross that bridge, its going to be a discussion that he and I are going to have to have with our bosses Dana and Lorenzo (UFC president Dana White and co-owner Lorenzo Feritta)." Cruz, who has not fought since October 2011 and had to give up his title due to his knee injury layoff, will have problems getting his championship belt back, according to Faber. "I dont think hell do very well against T.J.," said Faber. The California Kid speaks warmly about Caceres, citing his recent win streak and positive if somewhat quirky outlook on life. "I kind of like the guy. But Im going to beat the crap out of him." Away from the cage, Faber has proved to be one of the more successful fighter-entrepreneurs. A graduate of the University of California, Davis, where he was a standout wrestler when not working on a degree in human development, is on his second clothing company (Torque), has written a book ("The Laws of the Rings") and has had several other business ventures, usually drawing in family and friends to help. In addition to his Ultimate Fitness gym in Sacramento, Faber also has a private gym on the California coast. A new project, in conjunction with photographer Sam Hon, is Optical Panacea which combines the imagery of a background photo with a series of action shots in MMA and other sports. Faber is also involved in the MMA Draft combine, which serves as a showcase for amateur athletes who want to get into fighting. The many ribbons to his bow may explain why Faber has no plans to follow Randy (The Natural) Couture and fight into his 40s. "I have no desire to do that," he said. "But could I? Of course I could, if I put my mind to it. But I dont think thats the plan for me" NOTES — Faber will have veteran fighter Martin (The Hitman) Kampmann in his corner as coach. Former coach Duane (Bang) Ludwig is taking advantage of his successful run at Team Alpha Male to open his own gym. Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz