Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.07.2019 07:44
I am still not feeling 100 percent," she said. "I want to be in perfect condition to go back on court, but unfortunately its Antworten

Bastad, Sweden - Defending champion Serena Williams decided to pull out of next weeks Swedish Open. Custom Phoenix Suns Jerseys . Last week, the world No. 1 superstar retired from her second-round doubles match at Wimbledon with her big sister Venus under unusual circumstances. Serena appeared dizzy and uncoordinated during the warm-up for that match and retired three games into the bout after serving up four straight double faults. Serena claimed she was suffering with a viral illness last week. "I decided not to play in Bastad, because I am still not feeling 100 percent," she said. "I want to be in perfect condition to go back on court, but unfortunately its not the case. I really hope to be able to get back to training from next week." The U.S. Open champion Serenas next scheduled event is at the end of this month in Stanford. Elie Okobo Suns Jersey . As analysts we do the same thing, so here are some observations from week one. First there were two major upsets. I should say, major upsets in the eyes of the fans and prognosticators. Elie Okobo Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. http://www.officialsunsfanstore.com/leandro-barbosa-suns-jersey/ . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders.MINNEAPOLIS - The game between the Detroit Tigers and Minnesota Twins on Sunday has been postponed because of rain. No makeup date has been set. Detroit leads the AL Central, with Minneesota a game back. Devin Booker Suns Jersey. Justin Verlander had been scheduled to start for the Tigers in the series finale. Kyle Gibson was to have pitched for the Twins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz