Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.07.2019 07:44
yze." Christof Innerhofer, who is chasing his first downhill podium of the season, said he was unable to ski like Miller did. "H Antworten

PHOENIX -- A lot of things are going right for the Houston Astros these days. Jerome Brown Eagles Jersey . Take Monday nights 4-3 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks, for instance. Even when a left-handed reliever went to the outfield for one batter then came back to pitch, everything worked out just fine. With his bullpen worn down, Astros manager Bo Porter took Tony Sipp off the mound and sent him to right field while right-hander Jerome Williams faced Paul Goldschmidt. Goldschmidt walked, then Sipp went back to pitching, striking out left-handed hitting Miguel Montero. Porter had told Sipp to be ready for the switch. "I didnt think it actually was going to happen," Sipp said. "He gave me a warning but Im like All right, OK Bo." Sipp hadnt played in the outfield since his days at Clemson. "I think I had more focus in right field than I did on the mound," he said. Sipp left for good and Kyle Farnsworth fanned Martin Prado to end the inning. " It was a good play unless Goldy hit one to him," Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said. "I have seen it done before. I think I saw Lou Piniella do it in the playoffs once before. It is certainly in the rules. Hes going to manage his team the way he wants to manage it. It worked out for him." Jose Altuve had three hits, including an RBI double, and Jarred Cosart pitched six solid innings for the Astros. Cosart (5-5) allowed three runs and five hits with two walks. The 23-year-old right-hander struck out eight, matching his career high set in his previous start against the Los Angeles Angels. He retired the first 10 batters, five by strikeout. The Astros scored their four runs in the first two innings off Josh Collmenter (4-3), who settled down to blank Houston over his final five innings. Goldschmidt doubled in a run for the Diamondbacks, who had won five of six going into the game. Chad Qualls pitched a scoreless ninth for his eighth save in nine opportunities and seventh straight since May 11. The Astros have won four of five and 12 of their last 16. "Weve all won at some level. Thats kind of what was the motto in spring training," Cosart said. "Whether its college, high school, Little League, whatever, we all know what its like to win, so why not get it going up here? And everyones just feeding off each other." Altuve singled and scored in the first, doubled in a run in the second and singled in the fourth. Dexter Fowler had three hits, including a double, and scored twice. Collmenter went seven innings, giving up four runs, three earned, and seven hits. Right fielder Gerardo Parra threw out Altuve trying to score from second on Jon Singletons single in the ninth. Porter challenged, arguing that Montero, the catcher, missed the tag, but the call was upheld after a 38-second video review. Fowler and Altuve opened the game with singles, then after an out, Jason Castro was hit by a pitch to load the bases. Matt Dominguezs sacrifice fly brought one run home. Another scored on second baseman Aaron Hills fielding error. In the second, Fowler singled and scored from first on Altuves double over the head of Inciarte in centre field. Castro doubled Altuve home and Houston led 4-0. Parra was the first Arizona player to reach base, drawing a walk with one out in the fourth. Goldschmidt followed with Arizonas first hit, a double down the left field line that scored Parra from first. Montero singled to put runners at first and third, but Prado grounded into a double play to end the inning. Arizona got two more runs in the sixth. Didi Gregorius singled, then scored from third when Parra singled and Fowler muffed the ball in centre field. Goldschmidt walked, then Monteros RBI single made it 4-3. Inciarte saved a run with a diving catch of Jonathan Villars fly ball to end the eighth. NOTES: Altuve stole his 24th base. ... Arizonas David Peralta was 0 for 4 with three strikeouts. He had a base hit in all seven of his previous major league games. ... On Tuesday, the Astros send RHP Brad Peacock (2-4, 4.82 ERA) to the mound against RHP Bronson Arroyo (5-4, 4.50). ... Houston OF George Springer was a late scratch with a sore right knee. Jerome Brown Womens Jersey . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League. Clayton Thorson Eagles Jersey . Third-place Madrid fell behind and settled for a 2-2 draw earlier at Osasuna in a match both sides finished with 10 men, and Barcelona didnt let the chance escape. Barcelona, still without the injured Lionel Messi, again turned to Neymar after his hat trick against Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday to convert a penalty on the half-hour mark and restore the lead in the 68th after Villarreal levelled. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-chuck-bednarik-black-jersey/ . -- All-Pro tight end Jimmy Graham and the New Orleans Saints met Tuesday for arbitration on his contract. KITZBUEHEL, Austria -- Bode Miller led a training session for the classic Hahnenkamm race by a huge margin on Thursday, leaving his World Cup rivals in awe just 17 days before the Sochi Olympics downhill. Miller was well ahead of the field from the first split time before finishing the challenging Streif course in 2 minutes, 2.93 seconds. Overall World Cup leader Aksel Lund Svindal came 0.96 back in second, while third-place Hannes Reichelt of Austria finished a massive 2.35 seconds behind the American. "Ive been focusing on this race all year," said Miller, who finished runner-up in 2008 and 11 but has yet to win the downhill in the Austrian resort. "I know its hard to win here. Ive put a lot of energy in being ready here ... And I think I had fast skis today, too. Obviously on this track you cant do much if your skis are not running." Last years winner Dominik Paris of Italy and Olympic downhill champion Didier Defago of Switzerland shared 10th, trailing Miller by 3.21 seconds. Canadas Erik Guay skipped the training run to rest his troublesome knee. The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., who leads Canada in career World Cup medals, underwent surgery in the summer to address a knee injury that bothered him at the end of last season. Conrad Pridy of Whistler, B.C., was the top Canadian in 24th. Manuel Osborne-Paradis of North Vancouver, B.C., was 25th, Ben Thomsen of Invermere, Que., was 39th and Morgan Pridy of Whistler was tied for 48th. Dustin Cook of Lac Sainte-Marie, Que., was 59th and Jeffrey Frisch of Mont-Tremblant, Que., was 60th. It was the only training run before Saturdays race after mild temperatures softened the snow and made runs earlier this week impossible. Organizers had to change the bottom part of the course to avoid the Hausbergkante, one of the marquee sections, where snow conditions were still insufficient. Miller mastered the steep upper section by choosing a different race line, allowing him to take more speed coming out of the Steilhang curve. "I was higher through the Steilhang and exited it much better than where the tracks were," Miller said. Herman Edwards Womens Jersey. "The tracks were done before me, no one was up high where I was. That makes a huge difference. You cut off the line but you also carry speed onto the road." Miller drew praise from his competitors, who acknowledged they had been left with some homework before Saturdays race. "Bode was fantastic," Reichelt said. "My run wasnt great and I am definitely going to watch a video of Bodes run." His Austrian teammate Max Franz added "Bode had a very clean run. We have something to analyze." Christof Innerhofer, who is chasing his first downhill podium of the season, said he was unable to ski like Miller did. "He is crazy, he raced a killer line. I tried that line as well but I just didnt succeed," the Italian said. "I am not having a great season so far. But I felt well on the snow today and I want to attack here." Even Svindal, winner of two downhills and two super-G races this season, said he was going to study footage of Millers performance. "You know Bode can pull off that kind of thing," the Norwegian said. "When I think about my run, I am not surprised that someone can be a lot faster from the top. I wasnt able to stick to my plan because I got bumped out of my line. I have the speed but I need to clean up the first part. I will definitely watch Bodes run on video." The changed bottom section caused many racers troubles. Where they usually go right into the Hausbergkante coming off a fast straight part, they now faced a sharp left turn left. To Miller, it didnt make much of a difference. "Its a different set of skills thats tested," the American said. "The cool thing is no one skies that so its pretty even for everybody. No one has had a change to ever have a run like that so I think its OK." Saturdays race is the penultimate downhill before the Olympic race on Feb. 9. The Hahnenkamm event starts with a slalom Friday and concludes with a super-G and a super-combined race Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz