Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.07.2019 10:20
SANTA CLARA, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapairmax90fromchina.com/]Cheap Air Max 90 Online[/url] . -- The start of the San Francisc Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Cheap Air Max 90 Online . -- The start of the San Francisco 49ers three-day mandatory minicamp was overshadowed by the players who were absent. Two-time Pro Bowl tight end Vernon Davis and right guard Alex Boone skipped Tuesdays activities. Both starters are seeking raises despite two years left on their contracts. Cornerback Eric Wright, a seven-year veteran who played in seven games for the 49ers last season, announced his retirement. Wright said in a statement released through the team that he "no longer had the same passion" for the game. While Wrights announcement came as a surprise in the locker room, Davis and Boone are far bigger contributors to a 49ers team that has Super Bowl aspirations. Coach Jim Harbaugh said he appreciates players who show up for the voluntary workouts in the off-season but expects everybody in attendance for the mandatory meetings. He said he was disappointed that Davis and Boone are not at the minicamp. "Not the decision that I envisioned being the 49er way," Harbaugh said. "Really nothing more to be said about it. The focus will be on whats going on here." Players can be fined nearly $70,000 if they miss all three days of the minicamp, per the NFLs collective bargaining agreement. If Davis and Boone continue to hold out, they set the stage for what could be a major distraction leading into training camp next month for a franchise that has avoided such contract disputes the past few seasons under Harbaugh and general manager Trent Baalke. Neither Davis nor Boone was present during the first eight weeks of the teams voluntary program. Davis sacrificed a $200,000 bonus and Boone $50,000 for missing the workouts. And while both are seeking new deals, Davis has been the most vocal about his situation. "In 2010 I signed a five-year, $37 million contract extension with $23 million guaranteed. It was the biggest contract for a tight end in league history. Four years later, and Im playing at a higher level than I was then, which brings me to why Im holding out," Davis wrote in a guest column for MMQB.com on Monday. "Its all about getting paid what you deserve. Its not that complicated. I want the 49ers to win the Super Bowl, and I want to be on the field this summer working toward that goal, but I have to worry about my future first." "Most of my teammates and many players in the NFL understand that. A few dont," Davis continued. "Behind closed doors, theyll say theyre all about the team and would run through a brick wall for the organization. But when you look closer, theyre doing things to contradict themselves. I cant listen to anyone but my family and my advisors, because those are the people who are going to be there when football inevitably dumps me." Davis, who initially acted coy about skipping the teams voluntary off-season program, began making his displeasure known shortly before the 49ers announced they had given quarterback Colin Kaepernick a six-year contract extension through the 2020 season that could be worth up to $126 million. Davis, who is now 30 years old, had 52 catches for 850 yards and accounted for 13 of Kaepernicks 21 touchdown passes last season. The tight end has repeatedly talked about marketing his "brand" this off-season after signing a deal with Fantex, which sells shares of Davis "stock" to investors. The San Francisco company paid Davis $4 million in return for 10 per cent of his future earnings from football, commercial endorsements and other jobs that he may get during the remainder of his life. The 27-year-old Boone signed a contract extension while he was a backup tackle in November 2011. He has two years remaining on the deal, which will reportedly pay him $2.25 million this season and $1.45 million next season. Most of their teammates responded in similar fashion when asked about their absences -- saying its a decision each player has to make on their own. Second-year safety Eric Reid, whose locker is next to Wrights, said it was a little surprising when he heard Wright was considering not playing anymore. Wright had been competing for the job vacated by former starters Carlos Rogers and Tarell Brown, who both signed with the Oakland Raiders in free agency. The 49ers are treating minicamp as an opportunity for others to make an impact. Vance McDonald and Garrett Celek are expected to receive most of the practice repetitions behind Davis at tight end. Joe Looney is competing at the guard spot, while tackle Jonathan Martin is receiving some time at guard. Daniel Kilgore also can play centre and guard. Tramaine Brock, Chris Culliver, Perrish Cox, Chris Cook, Darryl Morris and rookies Dontae Johnson and Kenneth Acker are competing at cornerback. "Its next man up," 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman said. "Thats how it goes." Cheap Air Max 90 All Black . The veteran fighter will be squaring off with Henderson in a five-round lightweight bout as part of another network televised card at the United Center on Saturday night. Cheap Air Max 90 All White . Or maybe he already did. Clark hit his first homer, Wily Peralta pitched into the seventh inning, and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Miami Marlins 4-1 Wednesday night. http://www.cheapairmax90fromchina.com/ . DETROIT LIONS AT CHICAGO BEARS, 1:00 PM (ET) Detroit - G Rodney Austin, WR Ryan Broyles, DT Nick Fairley, QB Kellen Moore, DT Caraun Reid, CB Mohammed Seisay, DE Larry Webster Chicago - S Chris Conte, DT Brandon Dunn, QB David Fales, K Robbie Gould, CB Terrance Mitchell, OT Michael Ola, DE Trevor Scott GREEN BAY PACKERS AT TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Green Bay - LB Carl Bradford, DT Bruce Gaston, C Garth Gerhart, CB Davon House, WR Jeff Janis, TE Justin Perillo, QB Scott Tolzien Tampa Bay - OT Anthony Collins, CB Isaiah Frey, WR Robert Herron, RB Mike James, WR Solomon Patton, FB/TE Evan Rodriguez, LB Lawrence Sidbury KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Kansas City - WR Donnie Avery, CB Marcus Cooper, OT Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OL Eric Kush, QB Aaron Murray, RB Charcandrick West, DT Nick Williams Pittsburgh - WR Justin Brown, DE Clifton Geathers, G Chris Hubbard, QB Landry Jones, S Troy Polamalu, TE Matt Spaeth, CB Ike Taylor MINNESOTA VIKINGS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM (ET) Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, OT Carter Bykowski, DB Ahmad Dixon, OT Charlie Johnson, FB Zach Line, CB Shaun Prater, TE Kyle Rudolph Miami - G Nate Garner, WR Matt Hazel, S Don Jones, WR Rishard Matthews, LB Chris McCain, G Dallas Thomas, RB Daniel Thomas NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT NEW YORK JETS, 1:00 PM (ET) New England - CB Kyle Arrington, RB LeGarrette Blount, OL Dan Connolly, CB Alfonzo Dennard, OT Jordan Devey, WR Julian Edelman, RB James White NY Jets - DT T.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Anaheim Ducks will try to take the Western Conference semifinals on Wednesday by recording a fourth straight win over the Los Angeles Kings in Game 6 from Staples Center. You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt. Anaheim lost the first two games of this best-of-seven series on home ice, but has since rattled off three consecutive victories to grab a 3-2 advantage over the Kings. The Ducks became the first home team to win a game in this series when it notched a 4-3 win in Mondays Game 5 encounter in Orange County. The Kings, however, are unbeaten in elimination games this spring. L.A. won four in a row to beat San Jose in the opening round after dropping the first three games of that set, becoming the fourth club in NHL history to win a series after falling behind 3-0. The emergence of John Gibson has been the big story over the last two games, as the Ducks rookie goaltender is 2-0 with a 1.50 goals against average and .957 save percentage since getting the surprise start in Game 4. The 20-year- old posted a 28-save shutout in his postseason debut in Game 4 at Los Angeles and stopped 39-of-42 shots in Mondays close victory. "I think I got tested more," said Gibson after Game 5. "I got more shots, and the guys did a really good job in front of me again. Thats why were winning." Devante Smith-Pelly scored twice on Monday to help move Anaheim one victory away from its first appearance in the conference finals since 2007, when the team won its only Stanley CCup title. Cheap Air Max 90 Green. "Its huge. Thats a pretty good team over there and we dont want to give them too many chances to get off the mat," said Smith-Pelly about the upcoming game. "Were going to be ready for that game, for sure." Nick Bonino and Jakob Silfverberg also scored goals for the Ducks, who won the Pacific Division title this year before beating the Dallas Stars in the opening round. Ducks forward Mathieu Perreault returned Monday from a one-game absence due to a lower-body injury. He assisted on one of Smith-Pelleys goals and has five points (2G, 3A) in nine postseason games this spring. Fellow forward Matt Beleskey has missed the last two games for Anaheim with a lower-body injury and is questionable for Game 6. Marian Gaborik lit the lamp twice in the loss and Trevor Lewis added the other goal for the Kings. Jonathan Quick give up all four goals on 24 shots in the loss. "Now we have to go home and win a home game," said Los Angeles forward Anze Kopitar. "Thats the bottom line. There is no secret to it. We want to come back here and give us a chance." Gaborik leads all players with eight goals in the playoffs, while Kopitar has 16 points for the top spot in the postseason The Kings, the 2012 Stanley Cup champions, are attempting to make the conference final round for a third straight spring. This series, which has been dubbed the "Freeway Faceoff," is the first playoff matchup between these Southern California rivals. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz