Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.07.2019 10:41
WASHINGTON -- Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw was activated from the disabled list by the Los Angeles Dodgers, who kept ou Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw was activated from the disabled list by the Los Angeles Dodgers, who kept outfielder Yasiel Puig out of the starting lineup for the second straight night. Kevin Huerter Jersey . Kershaw allowed one run in 6 2-3 innings of a 3-1 victory over Arizona in the March 22 opener at Sydney. The two-time NL Cy Young Award In the process, the reigning NL Cy Young winner strained a back muscle and went on the DL for the first time in his major league career. Kershaw struck out 15 in 10 innings over two minor league injury rehabilitation starts with Class A Rancho Cucamonga and Double-A Chattanooga. To make room, the Dodgers optioned pitcher Pedro Baez to Chattanooga. Puig crashing into an outfield wall in the ninth inning of Sundays loss at Miami. Puig rammed his head, left arm and lower left leg against the fence as he tried to track down Jeff Bakers winning ninth-inning double. "I feel well, I feel good. My heads not bothering me anymore," Puig said through a translator. "I wasnt prepared to play yesterday. If the team needs me today Ill be ready to play. Mattingly said before batting practice that Puig was still being evaluated and could see action Tuesday. "Hed be a guy that would be available to double switch, pinch hit, as long as everything continues to go good," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. First baseman Adrian Gonzalez was also out of the starting lineup; Mattingly gave him the night off from the starting lineup. Mike Bibby Hawks Jersey . JOHNS, N. DeAndre Bembry Hawks Jersey .C. -- Authorities say the brother of Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White has been shot and killed outside a South Carolina nightclub. http://www.authenticbasketballshophawks.info/dikembe-mutombo-hawks-jersey/ . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Defensive tackle Domata Peko has agreed to a two-year contract extension that runs through the 2016 season. Peko, a fourth-round pick in 2006, started all 16 games and a playoff loss to San Diego last season. He was second on the line witth 72 tackles and had a career-high three sacks. Alex Len Jersey. He also was the lead blocker on short-yardage plays on offence. Peko has started 67 consecutive games, including the playoffs, which is the longest current streak on the Bengals roster. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz