Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.07.2019 10:43
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans wasnt about to let his recent shooting slump limit his aggression. [url=http://www.flaskwaterbottle.c Antworten

NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans wasnt about to let his recent shooting slump limit his aggression. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Sale . Certainly not with the reeling New York Knicks in town.Evans scored 27 points, Anthony Davis added 18, and the New Orleans Pelicans dropped the Knicks to their ninth straight loss, 104-93 on Tuesday night.I knew it was going to come, said Evans, who shot 33 per cent during his previous three games, but made 11 of 15 shots against New York. A few games (were) sluggish, but I felt good tonight just attacking the basket, staying with it and staying aggressive.Omer Asik had 16 points and 14 rebounds, and Jrue Holiday scored 13 points for New Orleans (10-10), which won its second straight to pull back to .500.Amare Stoudemire scored a season-high 26 points and blocked five shots. Carmelo Anthony had 17 points for New York, which kept the game close into the fourth quarter before fading down the stretch, as the Knicks have done often this season.We battled. I keep saying that but we did battle tonight, Stoudemire said. We let that game slip away. We had a chance to win. We should have won the game. It seems to be a broken record after every game, but weve just got to be mindful of wanting to win and playing to win. We cant play not to lose.Pablo Prigioni scored 17 for the Knicks, who fell to 4-19 with what was also their 10th straight road loss.No team has more losses than the Knicks. Only Detroit has as many. There were even some fans in Knicks jerseys wearing brown paper grocery bags over their heads, as fans of the Aints once did in the Superdome next door when the Saints were at their worst.I could never imagine that coming into this season, Anthony said. Its hard to believe it at this point.Anthony attempted only 11 shots, fewer than usual, but said he could not take more with the Pelicans routinely throwing double- and even triple-teams at him.Evans scored eight points in the last 3:05 to keep the Knicks at bay. He began his decisive surge with a layup to finish off a fast break that began when Davis swatted away J.R. Smiths driving shot in the paint.That was the last of three crowd-pleasing blocks for Davis, who also cleanly disrupted Samuel Dalemberts dunk attempt from behind the Knicks reserve centre.We just know we wanted to get this win and get back to .500, Davis said. It kind of was a must-win for us, but at the same time we just stuck with our principles and tried to play hard.New York was as close as 77-73 after Smiths 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter. Then New Orleans scored the first six points of the fourth quarter on Holidays three-point play as he was fouled on a drive by Stoudemire, and Austin Rivers 3-pointer.The Pelicans shot 50 per cent (40 of 80) and dominated the interior, handily outrebounding New York, 43-30, and outscoring the Knicks 54-40 in the paint.You just shake your head at that, Anthony said. That was the game right there, points in the paint.New York attempted only 13 free throws and made 10, while the Pelicans were 20 of 26 on free throws.TIP-INSKnicks: New York had won its previous five games in New Orleans. ... The Knicks, who play Wednesday night in San Antonio, are 0-6 on the front end of back-to-back games.Pelicans: Davis was assessed a flagrant foul in the first half for elbowing Smith near his throat in the second quarter. Smith made one of the two free throws to give New York a 43-42 lead. ... New Orleans hadnt won consecutive games since beating the Los Angeles Lakers on Nov. 12 and Minnesota on Nov. 14. ... The Pelicans are 6-2 at home.AILING ANTHONYAnthony said a left knee injury that has been bothering him much of this season isnt getting better and hes not sure yet whether itll ultimately cause him to sit out more games, perhaps as early as Wednesday night in San Antonio.At this point its a matter of evaluating it and see. Some days are better than others, Anthony said. At this point its just a matter of sitting down with the training staff and coaches and seeing whats best for everybody. ... Theyre going to have to pull me out because Im not going to make that decision.UP NEXTKnicks: Visit San Antonio on Wednesday.Pelicans: Visit Dallas on Wednesday. Hydro Flask 24 Oz Standard Mouth . These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena). Hydro Flask 21 Oz Standard Mouth . By then it was clear: The 76ers were going to win for the first time in two months, and they were going to do it with ease. The 76ers snapped their NBA record-tying, 26-game losing streak, routing the Detroit Pistons 123-98 on Saturday night to avoid establishing the longest skid in U. http://www.flaskwaterbottle.com/hydro-flask-64-oz-sale.html . James scored 25 points against his former team, leading the energized Heat to a 114-107 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night. Dwyane Wade added 24 points and Chris Bosh had 22 for the Heat, idle since a 90-84 loss Tuesday at Indiana. CHONBURI, Thailand -- Anna Nordqvist made two late bogeys at the rainy LPGA Thailand, leaving her a stroke ahead Friday after the second round. The Swede shot an even-par 72 to remain 6 under. Germanys Sandra Gal, Paraguays Julieta Granada and Spains Azahara Munoz were tied for second. The players got a break from the usual hot, humid conditions, with the temperature only reaching the 70s the first two days at Siam Country Club. "I think we all expected it to be warmer," said Nordqvist, also a stroke ahead Thursday after opening with a 66. "Today with a little bit of rain and overcast it felt like I still had a lot of the energy leaving the 18th green." Nordqvist bogeyed Nos. 16 and 18. She had three birdies and three bogeys. "There were some tough pins out there," Nordqvist said. "A lot of them were on ridges, and I felt like I hit a lot of good shots and kept spinning off the ridges. Not much you can do. Felt like I hit it solid. A little disappointed to finish with a bogey on the last. "Overall, been hitting it great. Today, I felt like all things were good. Just couldnt get any putts to drop." The 26-year-old Nordqvist is winless since the 2009 LPGA Championship. "This is a position I been practicing to be in," Nordqvist said. "Halfway through and there are 36 more holes, but Im happy with the way Im playing. Hopefully, can make a couple more putts over the weekend and that should take care of it." Munoz and Grranada shot 68, and Gal had a 70. Hydro Flask 10 Oz Wine Tumbler. Granada had a bogey-free round. "I holed out twice with lob shots, so that was nice," Granada said. "It was very welcome." Gal had three birdies and a bogey. "I didnt change my game plan, but it was just playing longer," Gal said. "Some of the pins were quite tough today, tucked in corners where you usually you just would go for the middle of the green. And then on top of that, you would have maybe one or two putts more because you just dont get any roll." Americans Stacy Lewis and Michelle Wie were 4 under. The third-ranked Lewis had seven birdies and four bogeys in a 69. Wie shot 73. Light showers in the morning left the greens and fairways softer than usual. "Just had the rain to start and just changed the way the golf course played," Lewis said. "Kind of took me a couple holes to adjust to that. Once I did, I hit some good shots. You just had to be a lot more aggressive, fly back to holes we normally cant do that. Just played completely different than it ever has. ... "There were a lot of back pins today, so it was hard to get the ball to stay up on those back shelves and get yourself to fly them all the way back there." Top-ranked Inbee Park, the defending champion who is making her first start of the year, was 2 under after a 71. Second-ranked Suzann Pettersen and No. 4 Lydia Ko also were 2 under. Pettersen had a 73 and the 16-year-old Ko shot 70. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz