Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.07.2019 10:43
PRATTVILLE, Ala. [url=http://www.authentictitanspro.com/Aj-brown-titans-jersey/]A.J. Brown Titans Jersey[/url] . -- Top-ranked S Antworten

PRATTVILLE, Ala. A.J. Brown Titans Jersey . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. Lewis, the 2012 winner in the event that was dropped from the schedule last year after losing its title sponsor, had a bogey-free round on The Senator course. She has a tour-high three victories this season. "I grew up playing on Bermuda grass, which I think that helps a lot, you know, just reading greens and understanding the different types of lies, but it feels like home," said Lewis, the former University of Arkansas star from Texas. "The heat, the humidity, Im used to it." Lewis tied for 16th last week in France in the Evian Championship in the final major of the year. "I played really solid last week and that golf course was just a little goofy and the scores just didnt really show how I played," Lewis said. "So I felt like things were coming along and getting closer and it showed out there. I hit my wedges a lot better, which is always a good sign for me. When my wedges get back on track that usually gets the entire swing back going in the right direction." Hur also had a bogey-free round. The South Korean player won her lone LPGA Tour title in 2009. "It was awesome with bogey-free," Hur said. "That was my goal for today and I make it. My shot was really working good and also my putter was very good, so everything was perfect." South Africas Paula Reto had a 65, and Cydney Clanton was another stroke back along with Swedens Karin Sjodin and Japans Ayako Uehara. Hur tied for third in the 2012 event. "I feel pretty much good with this course," Hur said. Shes coming off a tie for ninth in Portland, Oregon, and a tied for third in France. "I feel so much comfortable after I did the top 10 in Portland," Hur said. "I think my confidence, it made me feel better and better. Also my putting doing really great." Former University of Alabama star Stephanie Meadow shot 68. She played alongside fellow former Crimson Tide players Jenny Suh and Kathleen Ekey. "It was fun," said Meadow, from Northern Ireland. "I mean, its not every day you hear Roll Tide for all of us, so it was really something special and I think its really cool we got to do it." Suh and Ekey shot 71. Lexi Thompson, the 2011 winner at age 16, opened with a 70. Amani Hooker Titans Jersey . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve. Earl Campbell Titans Jersey . There are practical ideas, like this Chewbaca inspired Star Wars jerseys. Star Wars themed jerseys for the Toledo Mud Hens. http://www.authentictitanspro.com/Ryan-tannehill-titans-jersey/ . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action.Andy Murray continued his bid to overhaul Novak Djokovic as world No 1 at the ATP Paris Masters with a comfortable 6-3 6-0 victory against Frenchman Lucas Pouille. The Scot needs to at least reach the final in Paris if he is to stand a chance of topping the rankings on Monday and become the first British player to be ranked No 1 in singles. Second Paris win for Djokovic Novak Djokovic eliminated Grigor Dimitrov at Paris Masters It was a 17th win in a row for the 29-year-old, who is aiming to win a fourth straight title after winning trophies in Beijing, Shanghai and Vienna last week. Bidding to end Djokovics 122-week run at the top of the rankings, Murray told Sky Sports: Its always difficult when you come to a new event with not long to prepare. I returned well, I was hitting the ball cleaner from the back of the court and was able to dictate a few more points. Murray gives his reaction after putting on an impressive display in Paris My goal, obviously this year, is to try and finish it as strong as possible and the best way to do it is to concentrate on myself.Murray fended off two early break points in the opening game before breaking the young Frenchman to silence the enthusiastic Parisian crowd. Murray pulled off this remarkable winner in his straight-sets victory over Pouille At 4-2, 13th seed Pouille struck back thanks to a majestic passing shot down the line, but his all-out attacking style cost him in the next with Murray happily taking advantage, before comfortably serving out the set. Kevin Byard Womens Jersey. It was more of the same in the next set with Murray back on song after being tested during an energy-sapping second round clash against Fernando Verdasco on Wednesday. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The Wimbledon champion broke three further times for a bagel set and a comfortable cruise into the last eight. He faces Tomas Berdych in the quarter-finals on Friday, live on Sky Sports after the Czech defeated Gilles Simon 6-4 6-3 with 28 winners and a dozen aces in 68 minutes. Murray v Djokovic: The race is on Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic: Their previous meetings Murray will become world No 1 if he reaches the final and Djokovic fails to reach the semi-finals or if the Brit wins the tournament and the Serb does not reach the final. Check our game-by-game updates from Andy Murrays matches at the Paris Masters and ATP World Tour Finals from London skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis. Also See: How Murray beat Pouille... Race To London: Runners & Riders Murray v Djokovic: The race is on Tennis on Sky ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz