Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.08.2019 10:28
Milos Raonic booked his place in the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals by beating Dominic Thiem in their final round-robin Antworten

Milos Raonic booked his place in the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals by beating Dominic Thiem in their final round-robin match. Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 v2 For Sale . Both players went into the tie knowing a win would take them through to the semis as group runner-up behind Novak Djokovic.Thiem performed well, but Raonic prevailed 7-6 (7-5) 6-3 thanks largely to the strength of his serve and will now play the winner of Andy Murrays group on Saturday. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 18, 2016, 12:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Shot of the matchThiem lost the first-set tie break, but this backhand winner to take a 2-1 lead was nevertheless a moment to cherish. Dominic Thiem beats Raonic with a brilliant backhand winner Raonics reactionI got fortunate at the end of the first set there to hit three aces. That helped me out and saved me in a lot of important moments today. I stuck with my weapons and I stuck with what I know how to do best and I was fortunate to get through today.It wasnt a round-robin match; it was a quarter-final for the both of us, and Im fortunate I was able to win it. Raonic gives his reaction to beating Thiem Expert opinionGreg Rusedski: Raonic got the job done. He was a little bit nervous early on, but he found a way to push through and he got better with each set. It was a match he was expected to win and he got the job done.Barry Cowan: He can certainly hold his head up high, can Dominic Thiem. He will be a better player for it. He still prefers the slower surface, but I thought he played very well all week. Raonic played the sort of tennis you would expect in these type of conditions. He is serving unbelievably well. His numbers on first serve and second serve will make him a force come the weekend. Raonic analyses his game at the SkyPad The matchThiem played the better of the two in the opening set, but with Raonics booming serve proving unbreachable, he was unable to force a break and it went to a tie break.Thiem opened up a 4-2 lead and looked on course to take the set, but an error opened the door for a Raonic comeback and the Canadian took full advantage to win the tie break 7-5. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price He then broke Thiem in the opening match of the second set and again in the final game to seal an ultimately comfortable victory.Follow our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka on Friday afternoon - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Djokovic eases past Goffin As it happened on Day 5... Murray v Stan: A battle royale WATCH: Murrays double take Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale .J. - New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara left Monday nights game against the Indianapolis Colts with a torn biceps. Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 . Russia has spent about $51 billion to deliver the Sochi Olympics, which run Feb. 7-23, making them the most expensive games ever, even though as a winter event it hosts many fewer athletes than summer games do. http://www.yeezyforcheap.com/ . In a pregame tribute commemorating his final contest at Coors Field on Wednesday night, Helton caught the ceremonial first pitch from his daughter with his wife, younger daughter and good friend Peyton Manning watching from the field.PARIS - Michael Schumacher is showing "small, encouraging signs" that he may awake from his coma, his agent said Wednesday, more than two months after a ski crash left the Formula One champion with severe head injuries. Updates since Schumachers accident have offered few details and limited optimism for the man who once drove the worlds fastest cars and motorcycles but was critically injured on a familiar ski slope during a family outing. Wednesdays statement was little different, describing "an extremely intimate and fragile situation" for his family. "It is very hard to comprehend for all of us that Michael, who had overcome a lot of precarious situations in the past, has been hurt so terribly in such a banal situation," Sabine Kehm, a family representative, wrote in a statement. "We are and remain confident that Michael will pull through and will wake up. There sometimes are small, encouraging signs, but we also know that this is the time to be very patient." Small signs that physicians are watching for could include fluttering eyelids, or efforts to breathe without a ventilator. "This doesnt change ones opinion of Schumachers situation in general. Its still very difficult to predict wwhat his long-term recovery will be like and if he does wake up and comes off the ventilator," said Dr. Adidas Yeezy For Sale. Tipu Aziz, professor of neurosurgery at Oxford University. "In all likelihood he will be severely disabled," said Aziz, who has not been involved in treating Schumacher. Schumacher, known affectionately as Schumi, was hospitalized with severe head injuries after the Dec. 29 ski accident, which split his helmet as he crashed into rocks on the slope at the Meribel ski station in the French Alps. Doctors put him into a coma to rest his brain and decrease swelling, and they operated to remove blood clots, but some were too deeply embedded. Neurologists not involved in his treatment say full recovery appears increasingly unlikely, given the comas duration and the extent of his injuries. "Every brain injury is different and no two routes to recovery will be the same," said Luke Griggs, a spokesman for Headway, a British brain injury charity. "It is fair to suggest that any patient waking from a three month-long coma will face the prospect of a long and challenging road to recovery, with the eventual outcome uncertain." AP medical writer Maria Cheng contributed from London. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz