Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 10:41
Ronald Koeman must take Everton to the next level according to former Chelsea defender Mario Melchiot. [url=http://www.procharge Antworten

Ronald Koeman must take Everton to the next level according to former Chelsea defender Mario Melchiot. Philip Rivers Womens Jersey . Everton are set to confirm the appointment of Koeman as their new manager after agreeing a compensation deal with Southampton for his services.An official announcement is expected once the finer details of the Dutchmans contract have been sorted out. Koeman is on holiday but is keen to come to Everton after being promised a big transfer budget and having been sold on the ambition of the club, which includes a move away from Goodison Park.Before succeeding Mauricio Pochettino at Southampton in 2014, the Dutchman had won three titles as manager in the Eredivisie, two of them with Melchiots former club Ajax.Everton performed below expectations last season, finishing the campaign in 11th place which led to the dismissal of manager Roberto Martinez.Melchiot spent the first three years of his professional career at Ajax and he believes Koeman will have to deliver results from day one at Goodison Park. Mario Melchiot played for Ajax from 1996 to 1999 Theyve got to push for a higher league position because next to Liverpool they will always be there competing, he told Sky Sports Now.If Everton want to compete, theyve got to deliver now so thats why they probably make that move to bring in somebody who can make that step, and go to the next level.Everton could aim to be playing in Europe. Maybe the title is a big shout, but when you play you want to win the best.The former Chelsea and Wigan full-back also credited the work of his compatriot Koeman at St Marys and what he was able to achieve having been in charge for just two full seasons.Melchiot added: When he came to England he was kind of a big deal because Southampton were losing a lot of players. Considering half of his team left, he just had to anticipate changes really fast. He did a really good job. Also See: Everton set to confirm Koeman Everton set to appoint Koeman McCarthy making progress Everton sign teen Sambou LaDainian Tomlinson Chargers Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Joey Bosa Chargers Jersey . -- Canada played to expectation up until halftime. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Drue-Tranquill-Elite-Jersey/ . Jacob Jacques, Andrew Ryan and Jonathan Drouin also scored for Halifax (37-18-3), who outshot the Islanders 40-26. Kevin Darveau stopped 25 shots. Bradley Kennedy had the lone goal for Charlottetown (18-33-5), which has nine losses in its last 10 games.LONDON -- Sabine Lisicki advanced to her first Wimbledon final a couple of hours after Marion Bartoli reached her second. Lisicki, a 2011 semifinalist at the All England Club, beat fourth-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska 6-4, 2-6, 9-7 Thursday on Centre Court, overpowering her opponent at the start and then hanging on at the end. "I just fought with all my heart," Lisicki said. "I believed that I could still win no matter what the score was." Bartoli took control early and never let up in a quick 6-1, 6-2 victory over Kirsten Flipkens. Bartoli also reached the Wimbledon final in 2007, losing to Venus Williams in straight sets. Saturdays final will be the second at Wimbledon in the 45-year Open era between two women who have never won a Grand Slam title. Lisicki may have the edge in that match with a 3-1 record against Bartoli, including a quarterfinal win at Wimbledon in 2011 in their last meeting. Lisicki, who beat defending champion Serena Williams in the fourth round, dictated play in the first set by winning 22 of her 30 points on serve and breaking once. But her serve deserted her after that. Once the second set started, Radwanska came alive and Lisicki crumpled. Lisicki lost all four of her service games, with the lowlight coming in the final game of the second set. Leading 30-0, Lisicki lost four straight points, including two double-faults. In the third, Lisicki was again broken early but finally held to make it 3-1 and then broke to get back on serve. Both players held serve until Lisicki got the deciding break in the 15th game when Radwanska hit a volley long. A few minutes earlier, Radwanska had been two points from victory. The two were tied at 30-30 and later at deuce in the 12th game with Radwanska leading 6-5. Lisicki said her big win over Serena Williams helped her Thursday. "I thought, Ive done it against Serena so you can do it today as well, just hang in there," Lisicki said. "It gave me so much confidence and Im just so, so happy I was able to finish it." Bartoli wasted little time in her match, dancing and grunting her way to victory over the 20th-seeded Belgian who was playing in her first major semifinal. "I played great. I executed very well. I hit lobs, passing shots, winners, returns, everything worked out perfectly," said Bartoli, who won in 62 minutes. "When I fell on the grass after match point, it was just so emotional. I drreamed about that moment, about returning to the Wimbledon final. Keenan Allen Youth Jersey. quot; Amelie Mauresmo, the 2006 Wimbledon champion who now coaches Frances Fed Cup team, was in the stands for the early match and had plenty of praise for Bartoli. "She just played a great match, definitely the best match of the tournament for her," Mauresmo said. "Marion put huge pressure on her right from the beginning, first of all returning very well, serving better, which she had to do today." Bartoli was pumped from the start on Centre Court, mixing two-handed backhands and forehands with little hops between points, as she usually does. In the first set, she faced only one break point, nearly putting Flipkens back on serve in the third game. But despite a double-fault and a backhand into the net to eventually get behind 30-40, Bartoli dug herself out of the hole and finished the game with the first of her five aces. "I tried my slices. She didnt have any problem with that," Flipkens said. "I tried the dropshot. She got it. I played a passing, she came to the net. I tried a lob. I tried everything, actually." Flipkens, who again took the court with her right knee taped, called for a trainer after being broken for the second straight time at the start of the second set. The trainer added tape to the knee while Bartoli sat in her chair sipping water. Whatever she needed, it briefly worked. Flipkens, after the medical timeout, broke for the first and only time, making it 3-1. But a few minutes later Bartoli broke again and held to make it 5-1. "First of all, Im not going to use it as an excuse, thats for sure. I mean, Marion played an amazing, good match," Flipkens said. "But I fell in the first set. Straightaway I didnt feel anything, but I fell on my bad knee. At that moment I didnt feel it, but a couple of games later I started to feel a really sharp pain like I had four weeks ago." Bartoli is now 2-1 in Grand Slam semifinals with both wins at Wimbledon. Six years ago, she beat another Belgian, top-seeded Justine Henin, in the semifinals. But then she ran into Venus Williams, who that year won the fourth of her five Wimbledon titles. On Saturday, Bartoli will be on relatively equal footing against Lisicki. "Its a good opportunity. She has experience at least," Mauresmo said of Bartoli. "Maybe its going to help her for the final." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz