Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
ylq123 Offline

22.11.2019 07:46
p, Dad��s eyes were b Antworten

Autumn is coming, the big geese fly south, and the golden one. My grandmother and I are on our way home. Grandma told me that my father was hurt. It turned out that my father worked overtime last night, came back late, the world was raining, the ground slipped, and my father accidentally fell off the motorcycle. When I got home, the bags were too late, I ran into my father's room and looked at my father on the bed. The thin face looked pale, chapped lips, messy hair, everything looked exhausted. I thought Dad is hurt now. How can I take a shower if I am inconvenient? I called a basin of water and tried the temperature. It was not cold or hot, just right. Everything was ready, and I took the basin to my father's bed. Dad is a little embarrassed and will not let me wash. But I couldn't help but take off my father's socks Marlboro Red. A stink smell got into my nostrils, and I squeezed my nose all at once. Dad saw it and said, "I said that it is not for you to wash!" The twelfth year of the moment has poured into my heart. How hard it is for my father to eat and wear, to wash my father's foot, of course, of course, without this foot, will I have such a happy life today? If I don't have these feet, will I study with such peace of mind today? Dad has paid so much for me. How much do I have to pay for him? Thinking of this, I washed more seriously. I put my father's feet in the water, wet my feet, wiped some soap, and gently rubbed. Wash down from the ankle, then the ankles, the feet, the soles of the feet, and the father's feet are so big! With the hands of the father's father's feet, there are also some rough, thick and hard scorpions like glue to the feet, this is the result of my father's hard work! Looking up, Dad��s eyes were bright and bright, and like the sun, I smiled gratifiedly. The foot was finally washed, I helped my father to clean his feet, took out the scissors, and prepared to cut the toenails for Dad. The nails on Dad's toes are thick and hard. My scissors can't be cut, I clench my teeth Marlboro Gold, and then I will force it to smash it! Dad said happily: "The son is also the father's intimate little cotton �� father loveless Wholesale Cigarettes, my father accompanied me one step at a time to walk through the path of growth. "Who is arrogant, reported three Chunhui. "Father, please take a break, let me wash your feet, let the rest of the feet accompany me along."
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz