Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 First Equinoctian Empire (Allgemein)
ylq123 Offline

22.11.2019 07:46
saw me and asked me wher Antworten

Perhaps the memory of childhood is the most beautiful, but it is also the most evanescent. Our young and ignorant makes us feel carefree. Our innocence makes us happy and grow up. Our childhood has left a trail of growth. When I was young, my family was poor. In order for me to go to school, my family has done our best. Later, I started school, because the school is far from home, so every day I sit on my grandmother's bicycle to go to school. At that time, there was no cement road on the road. They were all muddy roads. I sat in my grandmother's back car and always kept shaking, but at that time I seemed to regard him as a game-like play. Excited in the car, but completely ignored the grandmother is struggling to ride a bike Newport 100S, watching her back arched up, the bean's sweat fell from her forehead, but she did not stop me from saying Did not say a word, looking at my smile, maybe my grandmother did not want my smile to disappear. In this way, my grandmother accompanied me through my kindergarten period. A few years later Cigarettes For Sale, the school changed places and was closer to my home. So I stopped going to school with my grandmother's bicycle. I want to go to school independently. I feel more and more, but whenever I go. At the time, I always find that there is always someone behind me. At the beginning, I will always consciously avoid the person. Looking at the embarrassing footsteps, I know that it is grandma. One morning, I still went to school alone as usual. The fog was filled that morning. I couldn��t help feeling cold. My grandmother was silently accompanying me as usual. I suddenly stepped up and disappeared into the fog. At this time, my grandmother couldn't find me. I suddenly heard a groan. I was worried that my grandmother would transfer to find her. I found that my grandmother fell to the ground, and the thin hands held the waist, but I couldn��t care for the pain. I, watching my grandmother's anxious look, I flashed a glimpse in my heart, ran over to help her, my grandmother saw me and asked me where I went, whether I was injured or not, and said that I was really not using it. Now, I will fall down when I walk. I don��t really want to hide my grandmother in the future. In this way, my grandmother accompanied my entire elementary school life. Up to now, I have entered secondary school. My grandmother's body is not as strong as that at that time. I don't dare to look at my grandmother every time I leave home. I am afraid to meet the lost look Wholesale Cigarettes. Grandma whole my sleeves, sent me to the door: "Go, my grandmother is old, can't walk, don't send it, let's go, the person who accompanied me, though can't continue to be around, but she brought It is warmth and sunshine for me. I am very grateful to those years of companionship. Perhaps this is also the memory she left for me.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz